mtbr member
    May 2005

Allaire TM, Nice Job!

I rode Allaire for the first time in years this past weekend. Kudos to all those performing trail maintenance. I was very impressed with how flowy the trails were, and the sandy spots have really been minimized. Where did that White trail come from? That is one sweet ride!

JORBA

wow

Thanks for the Kudos......we have a great crew of volunteers and we appreciate your kind words.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Yeah, I second that. You're all doing an awesome job. Now we just need to import about a thousand baby head rocks and the park will be the best around. : )

JORBA
    I've applied for grant money to increase elevation ....the baby heads will have to wait until next year.

mtbnj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SRGT
    Yeah, I second that. You're all doing an awesome job. Now we just need to import about a thousand baby head rocks and the park will be the best around. : )

I hear somewhere on this great world wide web there was a quote about mountain bike riding in this great state of ours, it was something along the lines of this.

MounTainBike New Jersey- Big boulders up top, smooth and groomed down below.

Enjoy, I think there is a copyright on that saying!!
    You guys live or plan on coming to New Jersey, check out mtbnj.com

JORBA
    hmmmm sounds familiar.