Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    161

    6 Mile Run? Or anything near by

    How are these trails looking this year? I'll be in the area this weekend and the wife and I are bringing the bikes with us.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: j_short's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19
    Trails are in great shape right now. But if it rains, the place will turn to **** in a hurry.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    161
    Hoping to hit them tomorrow or later this afternoon. Looked like it wasnt supposed to rain until Sunday.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24
    I went to 6 mile run 3 times this week its sweet. Im new to mountain biking but i had a blast on my trek 3900. How old are you maybe you can tag along with us.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by dmullen1994 View Post
    I went to 6 mile run 3 times this week its sweet. Im new to mountain biking but i had a blast on my trek 3900. How old are you maybe you can tag along with us.

    O nevermind haha just noticed the word "wife"....

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    161
    Haha old enough. Wife and I did a 13 mile loop on saturday. Trails were fast and flowy

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky750 View Post
    Haha old enough. Wife and I did a 13 mile loop on saturday. Trails were fast and flowy
    Who won ?
    trlridr

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky750 View Post
    Haha old enough. Wife and I did a 13 mile loop on saturday. Trails were fast and flowy
    Did you do the tabletops?

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    161
    Saw those, not sure how you clear them and set up for the next one? Oh she always wins lol

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky750 View Post
    Saw those, not sure how you clear them and set up for the next one? Oh she always wins lol
    Yea they are way too close together, i only ever take the last one. Maybe if you come the other direction you can clear all three.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    where in NJ is this?? I am looking to get into it

  12. #12
    'Tis but a scratch
    Reputation: huffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,949
    The town is called Six Mile Run. Check out this website for more information.

    Six Mile Run Reservoir Site | JORBA - You Dig?

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MixMastaMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by huffster View Post
    The town is called Six Mile Run. Check out this website for more information.

    Six Mile Run Reservoir Site | JORBA - You Dig?
    The park is called Six Mile Run, I believe it is actually in Franklin Township.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    161
    It is in Franklin township, it says it right on the parking ticket lol

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7
    6 Mile Run is great, been there a few times now, Chimney Rock (Washington Valley Park) is nearby as well, although not as smooth, still offers some great trails.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •