mtbr member
    Apr 2013

6 Mile Frequent Riders?

Hi all!

I have been trolling mtbnj.com looking for a group to join in weekly rides at 6 mile run in Franklin Township NJ (outside of New Brunswick) I have been having difficulty finding a group to ride with so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone was interested? I also checked out meetup.com but there wasnt any regular rides listed there....

Shoot me a message if you live in central nj and would be interested in a ride after work hours

Lauren

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    mtbnj is your best bet for NJ, for some reason people in nj don't use mtbr much. Post on mtbnj and you will have a bunch of interest. I just moved last year from nj so thats how i know. Have fun.

mtbr member
    I frequently ride at Six Mile since it is very close to my home, about 5 miles or so. I was out there after work yesterday as a matter of fact. The conditions were very nice as Six Mile has finally dried out.

There is a nice forum over at mtbnj.com for Six Mile with a nice thread on conditions.

I will probably be out there again tonight.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    stop trolling and post up on mtbnj.com . you will get responses!

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

6 Mile Frequent Riders?

Quote Originally Posted by benedictl3 View Post
    Hi all!
    I have been trolling mtbnj.com looking for a group to join in weekly rides at 6 mile run in Franklin Township NJ (outside of New Brunswick) I have been having difficulty finding a group to ride with so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone was interested? I also checked out meetup.com but there wasnt any regular rides listed there....

Shoot me a message if you live in central nj and would be interested in a ride after work hours

Lauren
    Hi Lauren,
    I know for a fact that if you post a Six Mile Run ride suggestion on the Central NJ MTB meetup, an organizer will announce it to the group and most likely some people will join you ;-)
    If there is enough interest, we can easily make it a weekly ride. I would join you but I can't get there until 7:30ish most week nights.
    We're a newer group so we don't have as many ride choices as I'd like.
    This year so far we are having a great turnout and an awesome mix of people participating. It looks like it's going to be a great year.
    We only have a few organizers so far though and we can't ride everywhere all of the time (though we'd like to ;-)
    What we need is more people like yourself to step up, suggest and lead some rides.
    Feel free to message me here or on Meetup if you need any help or suggestions.

Also, as other people suggested. Post up on MTBNJ and someone will likely join you. It's my second home :-)
    6MR get's packed when conditions are good. Tons of people to ride with. Yesterday it was perfect out there!
    See ya on the trails!
    -Mike
    Last edited by michael.su; 04-06-2013 at 06:20 AM.
    Rubber Side Down!

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Can you ride at 6M at night? If so, I might be willing.

mtbr member
    I will probably be out there tonight...usually leave from the Canal lot...around 5 pm...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cms08753 View Post
    stop trolling and post up on mtbnj.com . you will get responses!
    you'll definately get responses. I've rode with a few peeps from mtbnj.com, everybody is real nice. I've showed some northerners some of the places down south like Ceres and CCC
    Misfit diSSent 1x10
    Jet 9 AL...under construction