Here is the tenative schedule for JORBAfest. We are trying to pack a lot of activities into a relatively short period of time, so its going to be a fairly action packed day.
Again, just a reminder that JORBAfest is being held on Saturday, September 13th at the Waterloo Concert Field. (The rain date for this event is September 14th.) The concert field is located off of Waterloo Road (near the Mt. Allamuchy Boy Scout Camp entrance). The physical address is 10 Kinney Road, Stanhope, NJ 07874.
- 7am - 10am Pre-Festival Set Up
- 10am Registration Opens (Sign-in, Waiver & Bracelet)
- 10:30am-2:30pm Advanced Mountain Bike Ride in Allamuchy State Park
- 10:30am-2:30pm Advanced Women's Only Ride
- 11:00am Jeff Lenosky!!!
- 12:00pm-12:50pm 1st Skills Clinic by Cycleworks
- 12:15pm-2:45pm 1st Intermediate Mountain Bike Ride in Stephens State Park
- 12:15pm-1:15pm 1st Kids Ride at Tilcon Lake (1.5 miles)
- 12:30pm-2:00pm 1st Beginners Ride in Stephens State Park (4 miles)
- 12:40pm-2:05pm Women's Beginner Ride in Stephens State Park (4 miles)
- 1:00pm-1:50pm 2nd Skills Clinic by Cycleworks
- 2:00pm-3:00pm 1st Raffle
- 2:00pm-2:50pm 3rd Skills Clinic by Cycleworks
- 2:30pm Cyclocross Demo
- 3:00pm-5:00pm 2nd Intermediate Ride in Deer Park (7-10 miles)
- 3:00pm-4:30pm 2nd Beginners Mountain Bike Ride in Stephens State Park
- 3:00pm-4:00pm 2nd Kids Ride at Tilcon Lake (1.5 miles)
- 3:00pm-4:00pm Skinnies Contest
- 4:00pm-4:50pm 4th Skills Clinic by Cycleworks
- 4:00pm-5:00pm Jeff Lenosky!!!
- 5:00pm-6:00pm 2nd Raffle
- 6:30pm Night Ride
As you can see, we have plenty of ride options available. For those of you who wish not to ride in an organized group, we will also have a 7 mile marked intermediate loop in Stephens State Park.
Also, some of the Sponsors might be having their own events that are not listed here.
For more information, visit http://www.bikefest.jorba.org
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »