mtbr member

You better watch out. You better not cry....

You better not pout I'm tellin' you why.... Well I'm not exactly Santa Claus, but I am coming to town this weekend (Dec 2-3).

Planning a night ride Friday around 6:00. Location flexible. Cottonwood is closer to where I'll be staying, but Bootleg is doable as well. Saturday morning at 6:00am I'll be doing Cowboy trails.

Be there or be square.

E !

I'm square

Quote Originally Posted by KRob
    You better not pout I'm tellin' you why.... Well I'm not exactly Santa Claus, but I am coming to town this weekend (Dec 2-3).

Planning a night ride Friday around 6:00. Location flexible. Cottonwood is closer to where I'll be staying, but Bootleg is doable as well. Saturday morning at 6:00am I'll be doing Cowboy trails.

Be there or be square.
    Thinking of 6 AM. It will be just above freezing by then. I guess that's plenty comfy for you. For me, it's kinda early for the winter. Don't count on me to show.
    the - E - dog

Just Joshin' ya!
    I have never been on a night ride before. Seems interesting though. A 6am ride on Saturday is too damn cold. I am to much of a whiny biatch for that.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    Hey. I said no cryin'. You guys going to let a little darkness and cold keep you from riding?

Yeah, if I didn't have to do that to squeeze in a ride before work, I'd wait for some daylight and warmer temps too.

Anyone up for a little cold, dark riding? Sounds inviting, doesn't it?
    Last edited by KRob; 11-30-2005 at 06:28 PM.

E !

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by KRob
    Hey. I said no cryin'. You guys going to let a little darkness and cold keep you from riding?

Yeah, if I didn't have to do that to squeeze in a ride before work, I'd wait for some daylight and warmer temps too.

Anyone up for a little cold, dark riding? Sounds inviting, doesn't it?
    My soccer game is late in the day. If i'm up i'll be out there. Like i said before though. If i'm not there by 6 AM don't wait for my lame azz.
    the - E - dog

Just Joshin' ya!
    Alright maybe. When the hell else am I going to get to ride? My job is draining my life! I have to be off the trail by 7:30 though so I can't do any long loops.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    I have to be off the trail by 7:30
    Me too. I'll be at the Cowboy trails parking lot by 5:45. Ready to ride by 6:00. Let me know if i should watch for you. I'm sure I'll be the only guy in the parking lot... Green Ford Freestyle.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by E !
    My soccer game is late in the day. If i'm up i'll be out there. Like i said before though. If i'm not there by 6 AM don't wait for my lame azz.
    All right. So you're in then.

Just Joshin' ya!
    KRob,

I am also going to try and make this. Since I have to leave to Cali on Sunday for a whole week, this will be my last chance to ride for awhile. Why not do it in the freezing morning. I have the blue Haro.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    KRob,

I am also going to try and make this. Since I have to leave to Cali on Sunday for a whole week, this will be my last chance to ride for awhile. Why not do it in the freezing morning. I have the blue Haro.

Cool. See you there.

mtbr member
    Sorry I missed you guys Saturday morning. Here's what you miss when you sleep in.

Members who have read this thread: 0