Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Vegas needs some new trails

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  7point 
#1 ·
So I think we could use some new trails. I think I've found a good place to work with. End of Lake Mead Sunrise and Frenchman Mt. They are both on public land and with the right grooming could offer some nice single tracks. Im gonna head out there this week sometime and get a close looked and see what there is to work with. Then ill head up with tools. Anyone else wanna join and make our own little paradise. I'm more of a free ride/down hill guy so i plan on making the good single bermed corners good drops some good air. As well as a nice hiking path up for those who are in it just for the down. Any suggestions are appreciated as well.

#7 ·
I rode the charleson trails today and they could use some work and features. Have you thought about adding more berms and jumps up there? Trail is already there and you can shuttle the whole 5 miles.PM me if you need any ideas on that! Could also prob find some volunteers on that projecti

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.