Thread: Vegas 2/7?

Ancient Chinese Secret

Vegas 2/7?

Hey, I'm flying in for a day and have some time to kill on Thurs. Anyone want to recommend a shop and trails, and maybe even ride? I'd be down for a Bootleg canyon run, would like someone to guide me, perhaps organize a shuttle. Is that possible? Otherwise, I'll just rent me a bike and get some mileage in.

How are the conditions out there? I'm a competent DH'er and am fine to push or ride up with DH gear strapped down. Is this worth it, or just do an XC ride?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Conditions are Great, should be clear, low 60's.

All things Downhill can Had here.Las Vegas Bike Shop in Boulder City, NV and Bootleg Canyon - All Mountain Cyclery Rentals,trail intel and shuttles.

X/C at Cottonwood here. BLUE DIAMOND STORE HOME - McGhie's Ski, Bike and Board - Family Owned and Operated Since 1978

You can also get some chunky x/c at Bootleg. But if it's Downhill your after All Mountain is your best source.

The Hutch
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell Guy View Post
    Hey, I'm flying in for a day and have some time to kill on Thurs. Anyone want to recommend a shop and trails, and maybe even ride? I'd be down for a Bootleg canyon run, would like someone to guide me, perhaps organize a shuttle. Is that possible? Otherwise, I'll just rent me a bike and get some mileage in.

How are the conditions out there? I'm a competent DH'er and am fine to push or ride up with DH gear strapped down. Is this worth it, or just do an XC ride?

Thanks!

Bootleg = All mountain Cyclery for sure.
    Las Vegas Bike Shop in Boulder City, NV and Bootleg Canyon - All Mountain Cyclery
    West of the Strip (cottonwood/Bears best trail = Las Vegas Cyclery Las Vegas Bike & Running Shop - Specialized, Santa Cruz and Cannondale Bicycle Rentals, Las Vegas Day Tours, Mountain Biking, Road Cycling and Hiking. Running and Scooter Shop.
    follow me on twitter
    @RobertEHutch

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    all mountain cyclery