Trails in/near Mesquite

Printable View

• 01-26-2013
    BamaCyclist
    Trails in/near Mesquite
    Visiting family for a bit and am looking for any trails in the area. I've done some exploring on the BLM roads east of town, but only dirt roads and ATV tracks. At least there is some good elevation gain to keep me fit.
  • 01-28-2013
    knoob
    If you want to go through the gorge to St. George there is plenty of great trails to ride, otherwise you would have to drive down to Vegas.

St. George would be worth the trip, you could even goto Gooseberry. Call Over The Edge,Mountain Bike Hurricane, UT | OTE Sports to get road conditions for Goose and trail beta.
  • 01-28-2013
    BamaCyclist
    I've been up to St George once and will definitely go back up there. I was just hoping there might be something here with all of the open space. I did run into a BLM person the other day and she said they are working on getting some non-motorized trails in the area but I don't know what their timeframe is.
  • 01-29-2013
    mennylove
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BamaCyclist View Post
    I've been up to St George once and will definitely go back up there. I was just hoping there might be something here with all of the open space. I did run into a BLM person the other day and she said they are working on getting some non-motorized trails in the area but I don't know what their timeframe is.

Their timeframe is like never...