mtbr member

Southwest Ridge Open House

It's time to represent and show the powers that be that there is a need for more mountain biking opportunities in Las Vegas. You can guarantee that other user groups will be positioning to get their needs heard and mountain bikers cannot be any different. Find your way over the open house, meet some folks from Clark County Planning Department and share with them your vision of mountain biking in Southwest Ridge area.

A couple months ago, the Las Vegas mountain biking community took to their computers and voiced their thoughts in the survey below. Next step to championing our cause is to give that great feedback a face and represent in person. Let's keep the momentum going! See the results:
    http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/c...ey_Results.pdf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Southwest Ridge Open House-sw-ridge-oh-2.jpg  

SNMBA an IMBA Chapter

Big B's Trails
    I'll be there.
    I dig dirt!

CAMBr Trail Crew
    I attended the first meeting, but won't be at the upcoming one. There's a lot of potential with this project, so I want to wish you guys the best of luck with this! If there's any way they could incorporate the BBT into this, then that would be one helluva trail system! Good luck, everybody!!!

mtbr member
    Just a reminder that this event is tomorrow. Get the latest info on this project straight from the source and take a few minutes to share your thoughts. Hope to see you there!
    SNMBA an IMBA Chapter

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    I'll be there!