Young, Shawn Young

Sat Ride.......Trails need riders

Headed up to Latenight Trail on Sat afternoon for some riding. I plan on being at the trailhead by about 1215pm. I was up there yesterday and rode up to Dead Horse Loop and all I can say is WOW. Ive never seen trail erosion like that before in Vegas. It almost looked like a mini mudslide area was trying to develop. I just tried to ride down the middle of the trail and pack it down but its going to need alot more. Obviously peeps been working on the trail as well which is very cool. Anyways, Ill be there around 1215pm,

Shawn
    "Im just going to explore a little bit..."

Dont make me be the bad guy...

Do I need a pass to ride this trail?

E !

I won't be able to meet up then. Coaching the game at noon tomorrow. Ah well, I need to give my knee a rest. It is better now but, will see after doing some running at the game.
    the - E - dog

Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by E !
    I won't be able to meet up then. Coaching the game at noon tomorrow. Ah well, I need to give my knee a rest. It is better now but, will see after doing some running at the game.
    I'll be at bootleg in the morning with my HT. E!, you want to bring out the lizard and play? Call me if you are up to it.

Members who have read this thread: 0