don't move for trees

reno area ride sat.

any one up for a ride on the 17th? i hanv't touched my bike in 2 weeks cause of school and wana do some ridingsomething mild sounds good, but i'm up for what ever
    "Get a bicycle.You will not regret it if you live." Mark Twain

xtrememaniak
    Nov 2005
    I'd love to but the 17th is no good, work and family obligations. Understand the frustration though, I just finished my finals as well.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BKnight
    any one up for a ride on the 17th? i hanv't touched my bike in 2 weeks cause of school and wana do some ridingsomething mild sounds good, but i'm up for what ever
    I'll probably ride on Saturday, although I'm not sure when I'll head out. Probably will just ride for 1-1.5 hours as I've promised to help my wife with the babies... Let me know how to reach you and I'll let you know when I'm heading out.

Patrick

xtrememaniak
    Nov 2005
    What time are you guys heading out? I might be able to sneak away for an hour or so in the afternoon.

don't move for trees
    where would you guys like to go thomas creek/whites creek are both short trails, any others? i must warn you, i'm not in the greatest shape for going up hills, with mostly a downhill set up, but i will do my best to keep up

don't move for trees
    well, it seems that the parents had another plans for me that they didn't tell me, to day is shopping ya. sorry about this

xtrememaniak
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BKnight
    well, it seems that the parents had another plans for me that they didn't tell me, to day is shopping ya. sorry about this
    That's allright I couldn't break away like I thought I might be able to. We'll have to get together for a ride another time.

enjoy the view
    mike-y, call me if you guys do get to go out, i might be able to join. you know my days off.

Members who have read this thread: 0