Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reno

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJameson View Post
    anyone been out on Peavine lately? curious if there is still mud in keystone canyon or if its good to go. 70's all week, hot damn!
    I just rode there this weekend. It was perfect! Except for the hangover that I was getting rid of....

And I'm planning to ride somewhere on Peavine (some of the XC-oriented stuff, maybe Halo Trail) on Thursday afternoon if anyone wants to join.
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJameson View Post
    anyone been out on Peavine lately? curious if there is still mud in keystone canyon or if its good to go. 70's all week, hot damn!
    I rode halo from the west side, up bacon strip and down the half-pipe today. It's in great shape. There were a couple of wet spots but it's all ridable.

mtbr member
    Rode steamboat ditch trail(and in the ditch) along with tom cooke tr yesterday for a cpl hrs on my fat bike. It's my only off road bullet ATM due to the mtb in pieces. i'll be riding thur someplace.

Armchair Product Manager
    Jul 2004

Re: Reno

How about Galena, is it melted?

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bikedrd View Post
    How about Galena, is it melted?
    I did exchange messages with another local who was up there last week with minimal issues. As soon as my trail bike is back together i'll be headed that way.

Armchair Product Manager
    Jul 2004

Re: Reno

Thanks for the tip. I went there today and it was ok. North half of the loop looked really snowy, so we turned around at Dry Lake.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2