The Hutch

LVU = Awesomness

Guys - the LVU is growing and growing, its becoming a must do on Thursday nights. If you haven't been to an event yet, your totally missing out. If you want to be "in the loop" either find me on facebook (Rob Hutchinson) or PM me your FB info and I will gladly add you to the "secret group"
    follow me on twitter
    @RobertEHutch

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rob1208lv View Post
    Guys - the LVU is growing and growing, its becoming a must do on Thursday nights. If you haven't been to an event yet, your totally missing out. If you want to be "in the loop" either find me on facebook (Rob Hutchinson) or PM me your FB info and I will gladly add you to the "secret group"
    Hey Rob, I'm going to be down next week for some optometric CE and will be riding mornings Thurs-Saturday. I may just pop over Thursday night and see what all the LVU racing is all about. (Don't wait for me.... I'm slow.)

Do you know yet where the September 5th edition will be?

The Hutch
    It's actually Thursday the 6th and will be at Mesa park
    In summerlin 6pm
    follow me on twitter
    @RobertEHutch

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rob1208lv View Post
    It's actually Thursday the 6th and will be at Mesa park
    In summerlin 6pm

Where's that? Is that part of the BBT? I suppose Matt will post a gpsies map next week sometime. Do I have to follow a gps track or will it be marked at all?

The Hutch
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob View Post
    Where's that? Is that part of the BBT? I suppose Matt will post a gpsies map next week sometime. Do I have to follow a gps track or will it be marked at all?
    It a park in summerlin, and it hooks up to the back side of BBT. Text or call me when your in town, I'll pick you up and bring you out.. :-)
    follow me on twitter
    @RobertEHutch