mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Looking for a bike for sale

Hey guys new to this forum and was wondering if you guys have seen any good mountain bikes for sale for xc(craigslist,LBS etc.). I plan on doing some racing out here (st george, utah) and wanted to get a decent mountain bike. Right now im using a target bike(yes a target bike as in the store). Im 5'5'' and weigh 130 lbs, the bike im looking for has to have full suspension. Im 17 years old and have around 1500 to spend. If you guys see anything please let me know thanks I live near Las vegas also so anything around this area would be great

The Hutch
    Quote Originally Posted by tony477g View Post
    Hey guys new to this forum and was wondering if you guys have seen any good mountain bikes for sale for xc(craigslist,LBS etc.). I plan on doing some racing out here (st george, utah) and wanted to get a decent mountain bike. Right now im using a target bike(yes a target bike as in the store). Im 5'5'' and weigh 130 lbs, the bike im looking for has to have full suspension. Im 17 years old and have around 1500 to spend. If you guys see anything please let me know thanks I live near Las vegas also so anything around this area would be great
    Tony try the classified section here, As far as local I have to really nice FS 26er Bikes under your price range for sale right now.. contact me for details if your interested ... Good luck on your find
    follow me on twitter
    @RobertEHutch

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    You still looking for a bike?
    I have one for sale. Let me know if you're still interested
    and I'll send you info on the bike and pixs.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Im going to try it downhill probably this weekend or the next. Ill base my decision off of that. Ill keep you guys up to date