Young, Shawn Young

Life > Mountain Biking

Ahhh moving. Its one of those things that we all do from time to time. I look at my bike everytime I get up in the morning but truth is I have no shot of riding this day or the next, or the next, or.....well, you get the picture. Maybe another week before I can start riding again.

The real kicker is no Internet connection for a few weeks! No Mtbr.com so all communication with my riding buds will be by stagecoach.......errr telephone. The cellphone that is because we arent sure when they will have landlines hooked up for us.(we have heard everything from yesterday to mid Feb.) Oh yea, and I have to stand on one leg and hold onto the kitchen faucet just to get one bar on signal strength or go stand in the middle of the street.

Stay in touch and I'll be calling to see when the rides are. I'll most likely be playing phone tag with E! to try to find out where the rides are. See you guys soon,

Shawn
    "Im just going to explore a little bit..."

Dont make me be the bad guy...

Do I need a pass to ride this trail?

don't move for trees
    where you moving to? any chance in coming up north and helping out the reno riding pop?
    "Get a bicycle.You will not regret it if you live." Mark Twain

Young, Shawn Young
    Quote Originally Posted by BKnight
    where you moving to? any chance in coming up north and helping out the reno riding pop?
    Nope , still in Vegas but as far out as I could get
    "Im just going to explore a little bit..."

Dont make me be the bad guy...

Do I need a pass to ride this trail?

Members who have read this thread: 0