mtbr member

How are things in Reno these days?

I grew up in Reno, and always have found myself rolling back through as time, life and necessity have dictated. We've since parted company, and I intend to keep it that way this time, but I do like to visit biannually.

How are things in Reno these days? Any new trails? I saw that DHReno/Jim Severt have built a new pump track, and that puts a big smile on my face. How is the N Trail these days?

I'm coming back in sometime in July and would like to get some good Peavine/South Reno (I know opposite locations) evening rides in after doing my darndest to injure myself at N* during the days.

I grew up/cut my teeth on Keystone, so I know I'll be in there quite a bit. Any other suggestions for a nice evening ride with a bit of slap and tickle involved?

Short-Change-Hero
    There are some good rides in the area for sure. The new pump tracks and DJ tracks that are popping up because of influences like Cam Zink are really taking off. Nothing really new has been added in Reno, but there is always Dry Pond/Thomas Creek in s. Reno near Mt. Rose, or on the east side of town down south there is Hidden Valley. All depends on what you want to ride, but needless to say there is plenty!
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    People still ride Cow and Big Dog? I'm heading there in the morning. Any tips?