E !

foto friday. progress....

It takes me 2 minutes from my driveway to trail. In 3 months time Trailhead should be finished at mission dr. according to construction crew. Nice bypass for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foto friday. progress....-001.jpg  

the - E - dog

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    So when do they put the asphalt in?.....that trail is WIDE. Still haven't been out to anthem east, dont know if I need to ride that portion of the trail.

E !
    Quote Originally Posted by bcall8 View Post
    So when do they put the asphalt in?.....that trail is WIDE. Still haven't been out to anthem east, dont know if I need to ride that portion of the trail.
    From what i understand it won't be paved. Yes it's wide but it will be nice to ride from my house to anthem east trails.(i'm at horizon ridge/mission area.)
    This trail is the MHT. I'm sure ST will start devoping all around it.
    the - E - dog

mtbr member
    That will be fun for you E. If its anything like all the st at Anthem East a lot of new riding will be appearing.
    Keep The Rubber Side Down

mtbr member
    my entry into the single speed 29er world. can't wait to take her out on some trails!

CAMBr Trail Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by digidelia View Post
    my entry into the single speed 29er world. can't wait to take her out on some trails!

Sweet bike, Scott! I'm seriously thinking of building an SS 29er, too...

Explore More
    Quote Originally Posted by E ! View Post
    From what i understand it won't be paved. Yes it's wide but it will be nice to ride from my house to anthem east trails.(i'm at horizon ridge/mission area.)
    This trail is the MHT. I'm sure ST will start devoping all around it.
    No, it won't be paved. Just wide multi-use trail. Only question/concern is how well it gets routed. 4th page of the Anthem East thread has some rants on what folks have seen of the MHT trail build from the AET side of town.

E. Have you ridden from the Mission side yet? Just wondering how much trail is completed from that side.

A little pavement to use each way, but it will also make for epic Fall/Winter loops from Anthem to Bootleg and back!

E !

yes

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
    No, it won't be paved. Just wide multi-use trail. Only question/concern is how well it gets routed. 4th page of the Anthem East thread has some rants on what folks have seen of the MHT trail build from the AET side of town.

E. Have you ridden from the Mission side yet? Just wondering how much trail is completed from that side.

A little pavement to use each way, but it will also make for epic Fall/Winter loops from Anthem to Bootleg and back!
    I live just up from mission / horizon ridge. I spoke with the trail crew. The trailhead will be done sep/oct @ mission. He said they are doing that last as the need to get up around that sandy wash. Maybe just 2 miles or so back there now. I connect it with the amorgosa trail behind hidden falls park.
    the - E - dog

Moose Member
    I'm at bit late, but Friday I was riding Whistler... Now I really hate the hot, dry Nevada weather...

foto friday. progress....-heart-o-darkness.jpg

foto friday. progress....-dirt-merchant.jpg

Lone Wolf McQuade
    Simply awesome Moosey!!

Matt
    I should be out riding....