E !

Cool-blue Rhythm Feel like a cowboy?

Cowboy trails ride that is. Is anyone up for a group ride on Sunday around noon?
    I haven't been to them thar trails in ages. Feel like seeing what's up over yonder.
    the - E - dog

Young, Shawn Young
    Quote Originally Posted by E !
    Cowboy trails ride that is. Is anyone up for a group ride on Sunday around noon?
    I haven't been to them thar trails in ages. Feel like seeing what's up over yonder.
    Bah Sunday I cant. Sat a better possibility but you prolly have soccer right?
    "Im just going to explore a little bit..."

Dont make me be the bad guy...

Do I need a pass to ride this trail?

E !

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Redmon
    Bah Sunday I cant. Sat a better possibility but you prolly have soccer right?
    Saturday is full for me. Sunday i got all morning-afternoon to ride.
    Anyone else wanna put up with me?
    the - E - dog

Just Joshin' ya!
    I am new to the area, but I have ridden the Cowboy trails about 10 times now. I would be interested if you don't mind me trying to keep up with you.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

E !

Hurrah!

Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    I am new to the area, but I have ridden the Cowboy trails about 10 times now. I would be interested if you don't mind me trying to keep up with you.
    Not at all. That's why i posted. To group ride. I don't think you'll be trying to keep up with me. After all, i blame it on my bunk knee. I can hold my own though.How about at HIGH NOON?
    I am old to the area and don't think i've done the cowboy trails 10 times,maybe you could show a new route.
    the - E - dog

Just Joshin' ya!
    Sure. Sunday at 12:00. I'll have the blue Haro. '

Joshua
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

E !

Cool

Sure. Sunday at 12:00. I'll have the blue Haro. '

Joshua
    I'll be on the blue Chameleon. I drive a white 4-runner and sport the primal wear jersey so you can't miss me. A BIG dork.
    the - E - dog

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I'll be on the blue Chameleon. I drive a white 4-runner and sport the primal wear jersey so you can't miss me. A BIG dork.

The biggest downside to working in a bike shop...you have to work when everyone else is out riding....

Just Joshin' ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by twouareks
    The biggest downside to working in a bike shop...you have to work when everyone else is out riding....
    Sorry. Maybe you can get out next time. When do you get to ride? I am fortunate to have some flexible hours during the week but there is never anyone to ride with because everyone is working for the man.

E !

Once again

Sorry. Maybe you can get out next time. When do you get to ride? I am fortunate to have some flexible hours during the week but there is never anyone to ride with because everyone is working for the man.
    Nice meeting you Joshua. Thank's for showing the bob gnarley trail. That was a bruiser. My left arm took the most damage. It's still pretty ripe. The other scrapes are not as bad after cleaning up. Now i can't stop thinking of trying to ride that trail again. That pushed my skill limits.
    You local guys need to ride this beast. The usual steep pitches with drops. Only a few real big ones. The technical part through a canyon is pretty GNARLY. It keeps you on your toes and you really got to look ahead(or around a boulder) to be prepared for what is next. Riding on big rock slabs,loose dirt,rock gardens,and on the EDGE off camber sections. It has it all. It finishes up with some faster flowing sections with a good set of switchbacks. Some are REALLY tight.NICE!
    See ya on the trails!
    Last edited by E !; 11-20-2005 at 09:32 PM.
    the - E - dog

mtbr member
    Thank's for showing the bob gnarley trail. That was a bruiser.
    Sounds like a fun ride. I'll have to get you to show me that one sometime. I think I started down that canyon once but turned back after the trail seemed to peter out. Looking at those switchbacks from below on Boneshaker, I've always wondered how to get to them.

Just Joshin' ya!
    Finding the trail from the lookout is not too bad. Still there were a couple of times we got turned around. If you can do boneshaker without dropping a foot to the ground, then Bob Gnarly will be relatively easy. However, it is still called Bob Gnarly for a reason.

E !, I am still pretty beat up too. My knee needs some major rest after those falls on the two step ups. I swear, falling while climbing always injures me more as I seem to have figured out the body roll after I endo downhill! My company is letting me out again on the weekend of December 10 and 11. Maybe we can get some more people out there on one of those days. BC is fun too.

Members who have read this thread: 0