mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Fallon people unite

Hey all I just moved to Fallon and I'm looking for some people to ride with. I usually ride at sheckler MWF and one day on the weekend. Anybody out there

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Well i don't live in fallon however i have family there and visit atleast once a month sometimes two. Depending on my plans i either bring my mtb or roadie and go from there but almost always alone.

Short-Change-Hero
    If you ever make it down to Reno for a ride hit me up a few days before hand and I will try and meet up with you.
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    If you ever make it down to Reno for a ride hit me up a few days before hand and I will try and meet up with you.
    i do live in sun vly and get out often. Looking to go tomorrow.

Short-Change-Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    i do live in sun vly and get out often. Looking to go tomorrow.
    LOL... of course... I got family coming in to town tomorrow. Unfortunately, we got a lot going on the next couple weeks so riding will be limited to commute and maybe sneaking out if I can.
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)

mtbr member
    LOL... of course... I got family coming in to town tomorrow. Unfortunately, we got a lot going on the next couple weeks so riding will be limited to commute and maybe sneaking out if I can.
    no worries mate. I just returned home from truckee and riding emigrant trail to stampede and back for the 1st time. Great intermediate 24mi ride.

Short-Change-Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    no worries mate. I just returned home from truckee and riding emigrant trail to stampede and back for the 1st time. Great intermediate 24mi ride.
    Yup did that one last year... Seriously a fun ride, especially if it has been right after a rain and you get some hero dirt out there. Trying to get all the guys together for a Rose to Spooner and back ride (or thinking Rose to Hobart and then dropping down Ash Canyon to my house). If I do schedule something (will be in Oct) you interested in meeting up?
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)

mtbr member
    Yup did that one last year... Seriously a fun ride, especially if it has been right after a rain and you get some hero dirt out there. Trying to get all the guys together for a Rose to Spooner and back ride (or thinking Rose to Hobart and then dropping down Ash Canyon to my house). If I do schedule something (will be in Oct) you interested in meeting up?
    sounds good to me however with days off mid week sometimes i miss such adventures. Shoot me a PM when the dates and route are confirmed.

thanks