Thread: Coyote Springs

mtbr member

Coyote Springs

ReDiscuss

So what is the deal with this place? Is it legal to ride? How is permission obtained? Who would build a great place to ride and make it unaccessable? Just lookin for information!

mtbr member

Re: Coyote Springs

SNMBA.org or on facebook is your ticket in.
    It's on private property, they are allowing us(snmba) to host group rides out there.
    We should have the date for the next ride soon!
    Find us on facebook. I'll post the link here in the morning.
    As of now that is the only legal way to access it.
    All are welcome, so come and join us on the next ride!

Edited: see i said soon! March 17th 9:30am
    Last edited by knoob; 02-26-2013 at 10:09 PM.

mtbr member
    I follow SNMBA on facebook and had to work during the last two "legal" rides there. So why would so much hard work go into a trail that noone can ride? Is it actually true that this place is off limits to the public? Seems unlogical to me. Kinda crazy even.

mtbr member

Re: Coyote Springs

Well the "plan" was to have a whole community built by now, but then the "crash" happened.
    It is true that it's not open to the public and they are not cool with anyone just showing up and riding.
    They know that without use they will waste away, hence the willingness to allow us to host rides out there.

mtbr member
    Its not as if we don't have plenty to ride in our own back yard. I was just curoius about those trails, thanks for the info.

mtbr member
    Our firm worked on the master plan for Coyote Springs. We did the arch for the barn-esque gas station and the 4 story PGA center. The place was supposed to be huge but like others said.....the crash happened and now there's just a golf course and a mtn bike trail.

mtbr member
    That stinks. the economy is definitely improving, now if the republican congress can get their **** together we can see some stability in those improvements and your master plan can be reinstated!