Just Joshin' ya!

Cowboy Trails on Sat. April 22.

I will be riding the Cowboy Trails at 10:00 am. Join me if you want.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    I usually go there after 3pm, after work...........which trail are you going to do? have you done bob gnarley? how is it? how about bone shaker?

Just Joshin' ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by lokomonkey
    I usually go there after 3pm, after work...........which trail are you going to do? have you done bob gnarley? how is it? how about bone shaker?
    I ride both. These trails are adequately named. Bob Gnarly has tight turns, tons of tire traps, some off camber nonsense, some steep loose stuff, a few 2, 2 and half, foot step downs, and finishes with some tight switchbacks. Bonshaker is drop after drop. I recommend some pads. Definitely an adrenaline rush! The bottom boneshaker is pretty tough because in addition to drops it gets even more steep and to add insult to injury, the terrain is all loose rock and pebbles so traction is horrible. Its way fun.

My schedule is flexible so if you want some company, let me know.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Sat at 10 sounds good to me

probably not up for the 'Shaker though...I'm thinking about bunny, fossil, first finger, second finger, sars to the overlook and then either down via BobG or back down sars to the outer loop, then fossil.

I'll shoot to be in the parking lot by 10, but can move the time either way if need be. hope to see you there...

Just Joshin' ya!
    I can settle on some Bob Gnarly.

Members who have read this thread: 0