Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Cops on the BBT

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  rob1208lv 
#1 ·
Not sure what was goin' on, but 5 miles in there were 2 cops sitting on the trail, and as I approached them they told me I had to turn around... What the?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Hey B, thanks for the update.:thumbsup:

I honestly can't tell the difference yet between Metro, BLM, or whatever else kind of cops they've got out here! So today I was riding the new section you told me about yesterday, and I actually came across some kind of bone, too! (It looked like it's been out there for quite some time!) So while I'm riding the new section, I look to the left where one of the jeep roads is and I see 4 cars (2-black & whites and 2-SUV types). I was thinking maybe the cops found some guys shooting or something and were writing tickets. Anyway as I continue on riding, I see two guys sitting on the ridge directly across the trail I'm riding on. I didn't think too much of it until one of the guys shouts for me to stop and turn back! That's when I realized they were cops! I shouted back, "okay, no prob!" and then the guy shouts "thanks!"

Anyway, I'm not sure what's going on with Endomondo, but I was gonna post a pic of the gps map of my ride to show the area I'm referring to, but the website is having some kind of issues!:rolleyes:

Kenny, we gotta try to meet up sometime this week, I want that tire! Oh yeah, how much do you want for it???:D

#7 ·
At least now we have an explanation, but I'm just glad they weren't there to close the trail! Btw, the G-Money connector that you told me about (at least the part I was able to ride before they turned me back!) is SWEEEET!!!! I can't wait to ride the whole thing (and maybe even make a video or two!)....:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.