mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Bootleg Canyon this week

Hey guys. Is anyone up for a Bootleg Canyon during.the week. I spend the weekend with my girlfriend aol during.the week is my options. So I'd love someone to.ride with I'm doing.the downhill trails for the first time. How are they as compared to.the trails I've ridden. Only trails ridden are Mt Charleston, Skyline, West Leg, East Leg, Girl Scout, Inner Caulear.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    I ment ti ask if anyone was goin so I could hitch a ride with. Otherwise I gotta let the air outta my tires and ride the bus.

mtbr member
    snakeback is pretty mild except a few parts. i would start off doing that i would say the easiest of the dh trails

i made a video of the first time i went down i hope it helps you out

SnakeBack 101 - YouTube

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    So I'm going to bootleg Friday...anyone else wanna go I'd love to have a riding partner

banned
    if youre going to do the dh trails, hopefully you have a bike with more than 6" of travel , i know it can be done with a trail bike, but you are going to beat that bike up, its just a different level of trail on the other side..

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Yea I'm good got a 06 Iron Horse 7Point. Goin out there on Friday...anyone goin I could hitch a ride with...otherwise I'm letting some air outta my wide tires so they fit in the bus rack lil

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    So Friday didn't work out I'm hitting bootleg tomorrow for sure. No shuttle so a nice stroll to the top then down snake back first. Anyone else up for a ride tomorrow. Sucks riding by urself but better than not riding.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Come on you wusses its not even that hot out today....its a great day to ride.