E !

Cool-blue Rhythm Blue Diamond Epic (passion post)

check out some pics here.
    Blue Diamond Epic (long)
    the - E - dog

L1MEY
    After all that riding yesterday i couldn't find it in my legs (and butt!) to take Edley on his usual Sunday morning trip to Cottonwood... he got the rail trail in Boulder City instead

- Jen.
    Ride like a girl!

E !

congrats

Quote Originally Posted by mahgnillig
    After all that riding yesterday i couldn't find it in my legs (and butt!) to take Edley on his usual Sunday morning trip to Cottonwood... he got the rail trail in Boulder City instead

- Jen.
    Glad to hear you finished the ride in good shape. I walked it off today at the Nellis AFB air show,It was pretty cool.
    the - E - dog

desert dweller
    Quote Originally Posted by mahgnillig

- Jen.

Are all the tunnels open again?

matt

L1MEY
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbikeboy
    Are all the tunnels open again?

matt
    I think there were 5 tunnels open, but the trail ends with a bunch of what looks like construction trailers or temporary office buildings. We just got a new book Best Hikes with Dogs in Las Vegas and the rail trail was in there. I thought we'd check it out since I'd never been there before. Pretty flat and boring as far as riding goes, but I wasn't looking for anything more than that anyway. Edley enjoyed himself, so it was mission accomplished from his point of view. It was quite crowded though... normally when I ride with Edley I let him off his lead because he's generally quite well-behaved, and I hate trying to ride while holding his lead, but it was too busy to do that this time.

- Jen.
    Ride like a girl!

Members who have read this thread: 0