Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Bears Best MTB Trail

88K views 602 replies 67 participants last post by  Camaleon 
#1 · (Edited)
Bears Best MTB Trail [o]'s added

Heres a short(crappy) video of the new climb at BB Trail....this trail is getting better all the time:thumbsup:

#348 ·
Great trail. Pat on the back to the builders. Great flow, awesome use of natural features. This could develop into the best trail system in So. Nevada. Fast, fun and just enough technical stuff to keep you on your toes. So close to home!

It's great to see new trails opening up. Again, hats off to the guys with the vision and doing the work. Appreciate the effort.

#355 ·
So, I cant post a dedicated thread since i just joined... Rode BBT this morning and found a lost iPod near tbe parking area. Whoever lost it has a good taste in music! Shoot me an email at wiegand.brandon*AT*gmail.com and give me some identifying detiils so i can make sure it gets bacm to the rightful owner!

On another note... Whoever found my dropped keys and put them back on my bike rack- I owe you a huge thank you! I left my bag open and didn't even realize it before riding off.

#364 ·
I know I posted these in my ride report but thought I should add them to the official BBT thread to show folks what it's about.

Fun trail. Kudos to the builders.
Mr. D overlooking the Strip on New Year's Eve
DSC01127

Nice use of the natural contours.
DSC01126

Mr. D negotiates a natural feature. "The Ledge"
DSC01123

#380 ·
That was a fun ride at Bear's Best last night. Too bad that we had two injuries including a possible broken wrist. - M
:eekster:Ouch! Hope their ok, broken wrists SUCK!!!
BBT is a pretty technical ride for a night ride, I'm impressed so many of you get out there and do it in the dark:cool:
Brett that night photo is sweet. Be cool to do a time lapse at night.

#382 ·
NO broken bones for me! Outside of hand is swollen, but I'm gaining movement as the day progresses so It's all good !
It's cool to see so many people out there at nite
Edit: A big thank you to Jeff and Jim(?) a for maken sure i got down ok:thumbup:
Sent from my Galaxy S II

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.