mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Anyone rides Friday or sat morning

I wanna hit some trails this Friday morning and Sat morning, cottonwood, charleston, or boulder city i dont really have a preference, anyone like ro join me let me know. I'm new to Vegas trails but I'm intermediate rider. The earlier the better.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    hey there I'm up for a ride where ever. Charleston and bootleg are fun...never done cotton wood. BBT is a good one too. I can ride Friday or saturday....one problem I have no car... So if.u wanna ride together I'd need to hitch a ride or let me know where we are going and what time so i can leave early enough to ride there.

banned
    whats your preference , all mountain or xc

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 7point View Post
    hey there I'm up for a ride where ever. Charleston and bootleg are fun...never done cotton wood. BBT is a good one too. I can ride Friday or saturday....one problem I have no car... So if.u wanna ride together I'd need to hitch a ride or let me know where we are going and what time so i can leave early enough to ride there.
    Sorry man!!! The wify took my SUV for the weekend so I could take my bike out anywhere.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dorcrycrystal View Post
    whats your preference , all mountain or xc
    I like all mountain, but to be honest I don't get I like of free rime to ride so when I do I just want to get out there.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Any riding plans anytime soon tired of riding alone

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 7point View Post
    Any riding plans anytime soon tired of riding alone
    Not this week, but next week I think I will be able to ride. Not tired of riding alone is just Id like to ride with others so I can learn and improve my riding skills, u know learn new things.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Right there with u on that.. my gf is gone all next week so jus let me know where and when...would love to work on the DH trails at bootleg again

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Hi, I'm visiting Vegas this wkend and will be bringing my bike. I'm not familiar with any of the trails there so it would be cool to ride with any of you who are from that area. I'm shooting for this Saturday morning ride, earlier the better. It will be my first time mtbiking there. I'm a strong rider, rides a 29er rigid SS. Let me know if it's possible to ride along. Thannx.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by toingtoing View Post
    Hi, I'm visiting Vegas this wkend and will be bringing my bike. I'm not familiar with any of the trails there so it would be cool to ride with any of you who are from that area. I'm shooting for this Saturday morning ride, earlier the better. It will be my first time mtbiking there. I'm a strong rider, rides a 29er rigid SS. Let me know if it's possible to ride along. Thannx.
    Oh man!! Wish i could. Im leaving to cali sat morning. This would be awesome if I could make it out with u. Sorry there's tons of other people here the bad thing is that almost no one rides early on sat.

mtbr member
    If you go to the vistor sticky there is a basic map. If you park in Blue Diamond they have one on the window.
    It's gonna be warm this weekend so you'll want to be done no later than 9 or so.
    I would bet there is going to people out there early, but if not it's pretty hard to get lost out there.
    The middle valley trails are all ss friendly.
    The ones closer to the hills are alittle bit more techy.
    The southside of the road has a little more climbing with a 3 mile smile coming back down.
    We rode it last nite with a ss'er he only cussed us a little bit
    Enjoy!

Sent using BOTH my thumbs

banned
    hey bud,
    I have setup a ride from blue diamond to go riding at 7am , ill send you the link , but chances are we should have a decent group going, I'd say we can get at least 20+ miles in before it starts getting too warm, check it out , INT./ADvanced ride Blue Diamond - Mountain Bike Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV) - Meetup hope this helps

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I was able to ride with a few locals that my friend (from Cali) rode with the last time he was there. We rode the Cottonwood trail area. Great trails you guys got there.