mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Anybody Going Riding anytime soon

Hey all lots of bad luck since last posted lost my job and had to sell my bike. Anyone going to Charleston or bootleg anytime soon and have an extra bike I could ride with you. It's a stretch but all I can do is watch video on YouTube. Sux not doing something your so passionate about. I might be able to get free pizza for us for lunch if it helps.

Lone Wolf McQuade
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Keep your chin up and hopefully you'll be back working real soon.

Matt
    I should be out riding....

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Yea I hope so to..that's y I posted this hoping someone has an extra bike..and needs a riding buddy. i need to get away for a few hours...I have an old walmart mongoose with no brakes and a rusted chain so it barely gets me around to job hunt.lol.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    So no one has multiple bikes and needs a riding buddy..o well figured it was worth a shot.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    i have an idea for you. call the bike outpost at BD, and "volunteer" to do a tour. in return, they let you use a rental bike (cannondale rush, very decent bike).

and they are selling them for $650, would probably go less. i dont think that the CAT bus runs out there though. (im assuming you dont have a car).

mtbr member
    7 point best of luck. I was out of a bike and was borrowing from neighbors so I could try and ride. I loaned (gave) my back up bike to my truck driving buddy.

A few years ago I bought a cheap bike at Walmart and rode it for several weeks and before my 30 dys were up I cleaned it up like new. I then took it back to walmart and explained the disc brakes wouldnt work right and etc. I had my receipt and got my money back.
    Keep The Rubber Side Down

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    That ones smart lol...well update for all who care. I got a job again already...i work as a tour here in vegas doing dune buggy tours. I get paid to play with a dune buggy all day lol. So if anyone comes to vegas check out sunbuggy.com if you call to come out they got free shuttles from the strip and such. Tell them James sent you...prolly won't get you a cheaper price but it'll make me look good lol.