Explore More

Anthem-Bootleg Epic on Saturday?!

Have to do physical inventory at the warehouse on Thursday and Friday and won't be able to go to AZ to do the BCT ride on Saturday.

So, since the McCollough Hills Trail is completed, anyone up for an Epic/Enduro (depending on your mileage threshold) between Anthem and BC on Saturday, 11/3? A little different, but something like the route Beagledadi posted.

Can just meet and start from Anthem Hills Park on Reunion Drive for a 40+ miler.

I'll likely ride from the house further up Anthem for an ~50 miler (and if anybody wants to, we can meet at the TH off of Atchley Drive to add some miles to make it around 50 miles.) But, if Al Coholic(s) want to ride, I'll be happy to start from the park and bring plenty of Michelob AmerBocks or Newcastles for post-ride relief!

Say a 7:30am start so we all don't need lights in the morning?

Not looking to do a killer pace, just a good, long ride to keep from laying around and watching football all day and make up for not being able get to the AZ BC on Saturday!

Post up if you're in for it.

E !

sounds great but..

I'm working
    the - E - dog

mtbr member
    Sounds like fun. Wish I lived closer (and didn't have tons of fall yard work to do).

The Hutch
    I'd love to join ya but I'll be doing the tri-state gran fondo --- post up your GPS files after I'd like to mimic this ride ..
    follow me on twitter
    @RobertEHutch

Explore More
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
    Have to do physical inventory at the warehouse on Thursday and Friday and won't be able to go to AZ to do the BCT ride on Saturday.

So, since the McCollough Hills Trail is completed, anyone up for an Epic/Enduro (depending on your mileage threshold) between Anthem and BC on Saturday, 11/3? A little different, but something like the route Beagledadi posted.

Well, the ride is going to have to be called off.

Issues in having the warehouse closed for inventory and I've got to work Saturday to get extra orders filled and trucks loaded for Monday delivery!

Maybe in a couple weeks?

Lone Wolf McQuade
    They are making good progress on cleaning up the main trails after all the rain. There were a couple new features put up last weekend, sweet!

Matt

Anthem-Bootleg Epic on Saturday?!-pics001.jpg
    I should be out riding....

The Hutch
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
    Well, the ride is going to have to be called off.

Issues in having the warehouse closed for inventory and I've got to work Saturday to get extra orders filled and trucks loaded for Monday delivery!

Maybe in a couple weeks?
    Let us know when I'd like to join ya
    follow me on twitter
    @RobertEHutch

Explore More
    Quote Originally Posted by rob1208lv View Post
    Let us know when I'd like to join ya

Possibly up for something next Sat, 11/17?

Sunday could be better for some, but I want to be around the house to watch the F1 US Grand Prix.

Anyway, thinking something like in the image, which would be a clockwise 45 miles. Could also do a 40 miler by just doing an out-and-back BC loop through the Nevada State College area, cutting out the Amergosa/Horizon Drive/Equestrian segment. Can add some Anthem trail miles to the end of the ride.

Any interest?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anthem-Bootleg Epic on Saturday?!-atmbc45er.jpg