Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mtbr member

What's up with MC?

I just wrote John an e-mail, because the hanger that he said he put in the mail 2 weeks ago, never showed up. The e-mail was sent back as not deliverable. Iv'e been hearing and reading that no one can get a hold of anyone there. What's up with them? Have they gone under agiain? Is there a big show or something going on? If so, you would think they would have, at least, a secretary at the office to answer the phone, bare minimum. I have to saw, and I am sorry to say this, but since January of '96, I have had nothing but problems with MC, I mean problem after problem, it's been a really big dissapointment through the years. In fact, I have lost a lot of riding time because I have been so dissapointed, Ive spent a lot of money at MC for a lot of years. But I have always stayed a MC owner because they are a small company and I want them to make it. No offence to the people who currently run MC, they are just trying to save a horse with a broken leg, once in a while it can be done, but, Im about ready to strip down my 4 MC frames, toss them and just move on!!

What I can't believe, is that they don't even make the San Andreas anymore. That was their bread and butter bike. It seems as soon as they started making other bikes is when they started to slowly go down hill. Plus they made other really bad decisions. Like offering crappy shocks on high end frames. The San Andreas could have been the Porsche 911 of the bike world, where they could have made small changes each year to keep it modern and fresh. It could have been refined each year and by now it would have been the best bike made. Kinda like the Heckler, that has turned into one sweet bike, and you never hear about customers complaining about the service or not being able to get old swingarms. I know a lot of people like the other bikes MC makes, but I think Robert should have kept the company small and only made the San Andreas, and like I said, upgrade it each year. It's not like Robert needed to expand to make more money, he has lots of income coming from the other things that he does. The San Andreas was really just a college project. A lot of companies come out with a great initial product, then they try to expand into other areas and then it all falls apart.
    Last edited by Mountain Cycle Shawn; 05-29-2009 at 08:17 PM.

G..
    mtbr member
    ---
    Design Guy [SanAndreas 2.0, Zen II]

G..
    mtbr member
    MC is here and alive. John I believe is having issues with his email and seemingly has not remedied it. This is NOT good enough and I'll make sure it's fixed in the next few days.

Yes there have been some issues but I can assure you you are about to see some major things happen over the next few months. Re-setting up MC has not been easy and sometimes the best of intentions can get lost in the mountain that is paperwork etc. etc. Sales in Europe have been on the up and up and things are looking very brights for MC in the upcoming years.

As many know MC has had issues under the previous owners and moving out of that has been more work than what was originally thought. When that is added to what has been massive amounts of work implementing exceptionally high production standards, engineering new designs, building a very new business model, the few of us that work in and around MC can become very easily swamped.

Hang in there, things are about to happen.

Oh on the San An, yes it's true we will not be doing a revamped one in the next year as originally thought and spoken about. There are plans for an all new San An to be built from the ground up though with work looking at starting in '10. I'm as bummed as the next guy because I am a San An rider, have two actually. But there are reasons we have decided against pulling the existing old girl out of mothballs for a fresh go.

And how do I know? Click here
    ---

Maaaaan
    According to what I got back, John's email is full to the limit.
    This can include deleted as well as sent and received mail.
    I think he may need to clean out all his mail folders.

Oh yeah, loved your MC page "G". LMFAO!

Maybe we should start calling you "Grand Master G".

Later Eric.
    Communist Party Member Since 1917.

mtbr member
    Ok, got my hanger, thanks John. I'll hangin there a little longer with MC!

I think a lot of people would love to see a moderized San Andreas with a decent BB height. And I don't mean a DNA. The DNA to me looks a little like some of those cheap bikes you can but at a Walmart type store for $200. In my opinion, that is the only reason Kenesis bought MC, so they could use the technology to learn how to mass produce cheap monocoque frames.

G..
    mtbr member
    There is much talk about a new San An as we all know it is the granddaddy of all FS bikes. The truth is resurrecting it will not be so much a tweak here and a tweak there but a complete redesign from the ground up as there are some fundamentals that have to be changed. As such a new San An will be a sizable investment in time and money, so we are going to take our time to get it right. So yes, it is coming but not right away as we are working on some other platforms right now.

As far as making monocoque frames goes, it's not rocket science and it' been going on since the 20's and 30's. Kenisis had the best of intentions for MC, it just didn't pan out and/or ended up being more work than thought. The DNA was a good example of that. The design has merit but was handled incorrectly from a marketing standpoint, hence it was targeted for a use it was never really designed for.
    Last edited by G..; 06-06-2009 at 05:37 PM.
    ---

Mountain Cyclist
    Oct 2007
    G, righting the MC ship has been a long time coming...sounds like you have some smart people over there (just need to tweet the email software...and, well, the shipping dept from what I gather!) I agree 100% with how you're dealing with the San An...I know things are hush hush with the new 'platforms' but will there be an xc bike coming? Or is that something you could tell me but then have to kill me.

I mean..I have no complaints with my 25lb zen race rig
    Mountain Cycle Zen
    Mountain Cycle Moho STS
    Felt F75

mtbr member
    im happy with my new frame... fury turned up ultra fast on a 50/50

but i also ordered and payed for a jersey that still hasnt turned up
    i have emailed but not getting emails back.
    i even tried from my work email.. i had a couple replys. then notheing for a couple weeks now

G..
    mtbr member
    Hey Skellz,

Did you order through the US or EU? Let me know and I'll chase it up for you ASAP.
    ---

G..
    mtbr member
    "...I know things are hush hush with the new 'platforms' but will there be an xc bike coming? Or is that something you could tell me but then have to kill me. "

(loads gun)

Yep, the XC platform is top of the list.
    ---

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by G..
    Hey Skellz,

Did you order through the US or EU? Let me know and I'll chase it up for you ASAP.
    hiya
    was EU. i had a frame turn up the day i payed for it :P they had it waiting in the UK for me as they knew i wanted it..they was just waiting for the money.
    i payed for 50/50 frame and a jersey and four hours later the frame turned up!

i was in contact with mel on one of my email adresses...we was chatting for weeks.
    then i stoped getting replys..but they was sending them.but i wasnt getting them

so i started mailing from my work adress and all was fine for a couple days..then no replys again
    i had my old frame collected a couple weeks ago. but no contact since...
    so all in all im happy...i got a new bike but would like to be wearing my MC top when im out playing

G..
    mtbr member
    Hey Skellz,

I'll chase it up today for you. PM me your name and email and I'll go from there.
    ---

mtbr member
    thanks

mtbr member
    Hey, This is John
    My e-mail is working now. If you sent an e-mail between April 20 and June 6 please resend it if I did not get back to you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

G..
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by skellz
    hiya
    was EU. i had a frame turn up the day i payed for it :P they had it waiting in the UK for me as they knew i wanted it..they was just waiting for the money.
    i payed for 50/50 frame and a jersey and four hours later the frame turned up!

i was in contact with mel on one of my email adresses...we was chatting for weeks.
    then i stoped getting replys..but they was sending them.but i wasnt getting them

so i started mailing from my work adress and all was fine for a couple days..then no replys again
    i had my old frame collected a couple weeks ago. but no contact since...
    so all in all im happy...i got a new bike but would like to be wearing my MC top when im out playing
    Hey Skellz,

You should have been in touch with EUHQ by now. I understand they have resent your jersey as it seems the opne sent three weeks ago has gone AWOL.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Cheers!
    ---

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JRA009
    Hey, This is John
    My e-mail is working now. If you sent an e-mail between April 20 and June 6 please resend it if I did not get back to you. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    That's a hell of a lot of time to not check customer emails.

G..
    mtbr member
    I assure you Mr Chicken, the issue is now resolved.
    ---

mtbr member
    got an eamail;
    saying there sending another and that we got email contact....
    whooo maybe we are getting there.
    cheers for helping out
    skellz

G..
    mtbr member
    I have never liked the way the reply function works on MTBR....

I posted last night:

"Hey Skellz,

You should have been in touch with EUHQ by now. I understand they have resent your jersey as it seems the one sent three weeks ago has gone AWOL.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Cheers!"

...it should have been the last post here but seems that it's up the list.
    ---

mtbr member
    still nothing

G..
    mtbr member
    I understand it has been sent. I'll check again on Monday for you. Could be the postal service at work.
    ---

Mountain Cyclist
    Oct 2007
    Bout time you guys got a new postal service ay?
    Mountain Cycle Zen
    Mountain Cycle Moho STS
    Felt F75

G..
    mtbr member
    Well, I'm in Australia and the postal service here is very good. If though the system in France, where kit gets dispatched from, is anything like it was in Italy, then I'm scared

They've already managed to loose the first parcel.....

Like I said, I'll check with the office tomorrow and see what's up.
    ---

Mountain Cyclist
    Oct 2007
    Personally I think they take one look at what you are sending out and keep it for themselves
    Mountain Cycle Zen
    Mountain Cycle Moho STS
    Felt F75

banned
    You guys seem to "lose" a lot of things, as I'm reading in various threads.

G..
    mtbr member
    And you seem to always have 'something to say', as I'm reading in various threads and forums.
    ---

banned
    Yep. This is a discussion forum. I have an opinion based on observations from several threads and the carrier seems to be a common problem across several flamefests. I'm pretty unbiased, but I see you guys having some problems and not really resolving them. And believe me, i've said stuff in your favor on one of those near-legendary warranty threads that is still going on, a couple years later, still going on now because of "courier problems".

I have a lot of things to say. If you're doing stuff fairly, then you get fair feedback. If it doesn't look like it, then you'll get opinions in the other direction. This is how a consumer forum works. It helps and pushes the manufacturers to run better companies and know what the customers want. In this case, stuff they've paid for. You guys have your own forum to control what people see. I noted that you're trying to move everything there, but you can't control what the public sees and thinks. I remember last year when Krien was asking for a consumer to be banned who had an issue that you weren't resolving through ignoring him.

So yeah, I have something to say. People tend to have something to say when they see things.

And you seem to always have 'something to say', as I'm reading in various threads and forums.

G..
    mtbr member
    J_K, the way I and many others see it is that this is a discussion forum for those that either have, had or intend to buy Mountain Cycle products. It seems you have not, I could be wrong. If you have not, then yes, your comments are always welcome but are invalid as you have no experience with the products or the company.

It's a sad but true fact that in the land of internet forums one mostly hears from the minority that have a bone to pick, for better or worse. Those that have good experiences very rarely say anything. I have been doing this sort of thing long enough to know this is a fact. Then there are those that just like stirring the pot or hearing the rattle of the keyboard as they 'have their say, saying things without actual experience.

We are always happy to hear feedback and discuss ways to improve. We admit some things could have been done better but we also know there are many, many happy customers out there who have only good things to say about our service and our products. Feedback such as yours, while entertaining for a short period is ultimately null and void as it's based on hearsay and what you read on the forums, be it correct or incorrect. As such, unless you have real world experience dealing with us and our products or actually have something constructive to say, I am going to regard you as 'white noise'.

Thanks for your words.
    ---

banned
    J_K, the way I and many others see it is that this is a discussion forum for those that either have, had or intend to buy Mountain Cycle products. It seems you have not, I could be wrong. If you have not, then yes, your comments are always welcome but are invalid as you have no experience with the products or the company.

It's a sad but true fact that in the land of internet forums one mostly hears from the minority that have a bone to pick, for better or worse. Those that have good experiences very rarely say anything. I have been doing this sort of thing long enough to know this is a fact. Then there are those that just like stirring the pot or hearing the rattle of the keyboard as they 'have their say, saying things without actual experience.

We are always happy to hear feedback and discuss ways to improve. We admit some things could have been done better but we also know there are many, many happy customers out there who have only good things to say about our service and our products. Feedback such as yours, while entertaining for a short period is ultimately null and void as it's based on hearsay and what you read on the forums, be it correct or incorrect. As such, unless you have real world experience dealing with us and our products or actually have something constructive to say, I am going to regard you as 'white noise'.

Thanks for your words.
    Again, this is a consumer forum. If you don't want to hear it, you don't have to read. I don't believe this forum had a qualification where one had to put their proof of purchase in to comment.

You're mentioning hearsay, but why is it that we keep reading about items being sent out that never make it to the receiver? I only commented on that based solely on MC's own words. You mention that there are ways to improve. How about making that one way to improve?

I'm glad my posts entertain you, considering you guys are starting up with a failed company, and seem to take feedback as a joke.

And how would you know that I have not, or currently am not, considering MC? You never asked me (not that it's any of your business), and you don't know if I'm collecting data to make a good choice, as a consumer, on a consumer forum. You guys have a manufacturer's forum where you can control what people say. Here, it's another story. This forum is for all types of feedback, whether you like it or not. You're going to hear all sorts of things for and against, and if you want to be professional, you deal with it, especially when things can become so much worse than suggesting you fix your courier issues.

There are manufacturers out there that seem to know how to deal with these situations, but it seems like that's not the case here. You guys might not realize it, but you are also playing a role in the company looking "strange", in a kind way of saying. Even if one takes the side of the company in these cases, there seems to be patterns made by the company that look "off". Competition is tight, and raising any doubt from your end can make things tougher.
    Last edited by Jerk_Chicken; 06-21-2009 at 03:43 PM.

G..
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    And how would you know that I have not, or currently am not, considering MC? You never asked me (not that it's any of your business), and you don't know if I'm collecting data to make a good choice, as a consumer, on a consumer forum.
    Because base on your comments here and in numerous other forums here at MTBR, you are a person that likes the 'sound of your own voice'.
    ---

banned
    Because base on your comments here and in numerous other forums here at MTBR, you are a person that likes the 'sound of your own voice'.
    Incorrect. You're revising reality. There have been now several times "shipping problems" were cited by MC.

Wonderful level of professionalism, by the way. Interesting how I speak of business and consumer issues, and as an MC employee, you decide to make it a personal attack. I have not even considered making personal attacks on you, or other employees at MC. Companies like Ellsworth have resorted to such tactics in the past, and they are dead in the water now. Perhaps instead of reading my posts, you should focus on turning MC around. Time is not infinite.

Maaaaan
    Strangely enough, that seems to be a problem in Spain and Portugal, not in North America or other markets.

In another post of yours JK, you compared MC to Ellsworth.
    That isn't fair, there isn't anyone else going off around here but Ivo and Ender.
    Also, Tony Ellsworth has tried to deny problems with his bikes, and had bad reviews removed from this site in the past.
    MC has never done such a thing. Weather it's been the company or it's loyal customers, we have never denied that the Sin and San An DNA were a bit of a problem. It's only been said, that Kinesis was the problem at the time.
    The new owners have been dealing with things as best as a tiny corporation can.
    The new owners have been getting flak, for not coming out with new models quicker as well, but that is because they don't want to rush things into production that will be a problem...like previous owners did.
    Most of us are loyal for a reason.
    Anyone that doubts those reasons, should go look up the reviews on the Shockwave, San Andreas "Classic", and Fury.

banned
    In another post of yours JK, you compared MC to Ellsworth.
    That isn't fair, there isn't anyone else going off around here but Ivo and Ender.
    It may not be, but neither is MC turning a some criticism they can use constructively into a personal attack. That shows another level of their lack of professionalism if they can't come through criticism of their self-admitted shipping problems without making personal attacks. You should perhaps throw something their way to say it wasn't appropriate. Something tells me you won't.

Again, you seem to be so loyal to a point where you don't think it's inappropriate for MC to take personal shots. I'm guessing if they continue, there won't be much of a reason for any of them to do it. The market is too tough right now. Hope they have lots of capital. That's what you should worry about if you want them to come back-them ruining it for themselves with such personal shots on a public forum, not answering emails, either through ignoring people, or not bothering to clear out their emails for months at a time, and all these "shipping problems". To me, they are not dealing with the problems well, and moving them to their own forum, where they can try and control what the public sees is going to backfire badly.

Oh yeah, I don't believe the reviews. Most people haven't trusted the reviews section since Tony Ellsworth was spamming them.
    Last edited by Jerk_Chicken; 06-22-2009 at 12:25 AM.

G..
    mtbr member
    Hey Skellz, email/chat coming through today.
    ---

VeloFello
    I'm not going to get involved.. I'm not going to get involved... I'm not going to get involved... but:

Shipping: we have been seeing a lot of problems... and believe me I wish we had an easy solution.

Small parcels go through the French postal service; recorded delivery, but as soon as they goods leave FR we cannot track or trace them. We get confirmation when they've been delivered (and 9/10 parcels arrive just fine) but when they go missing we have no way of tracing where/why there's a problem. In most instances we take our customers of good faith and we ship out a second parcel - hoping that either the 1st one is returned to us or the client is honest and sends it back. In some cases (Skelz; this is for you) we screw up. Then we try and fix the problem as best we can.

Big parcels (aka Bikes) go via a transporter with renowned levels of terrible service. They loose, chew up and jump on boxes for a hobby, then deliver the tattered remains to un-happy customers.... But they are currently the only transporter we can work with - as they will accept our larger lighter parcels - whereas all the other transporters want to work with small, heavy parcels (which = more money for them)

We've also been suffering a second issue with our external warehouse contractor; who mainly work in the automobile sector and have been hit very hard by the 'crisis'. They've suspended 1/2 their operations, laid off staff and so; we've been getting terrible service from them too...

End result: we've been devoting about 1/3 of our working week to resolving these problems and issues... time which you are normally not aware of (we don't normally blog / twitter about having just "spent 35 minutes filling out a 3 page reclamation form, by hand"

Ultimate end result: We're going to move our storage (and therefore delivery) service to a new company; specialist in mountain sports equipment (Rossignol ski's are in the region and it's one of their logistics suppliers). This means devoting a hefty amount of time to a project I really didn't want to have to do.

But: we know we've not been delivering the service we wanted to provide, we know we have some unhappy customers (being fair, it's a small %, but a % nevertheless) and we know we're doing all we can to make things better.
    I'm a Mountain Cycle employee...
    Check out our new blog at MountainCycle.com
    Or if you are hooked on Facebook

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloFello
    I'm not going to get involved.. I'm not going to get involved... I'm not going to get involved... but:

Shipping: we have been seeing a lot of problems... and believe me I wish we had an easy solution.

Small parcels go through the French postal service; recorded delivery, but as soon as they goods leave FR we cannot track or trace them. We get confirmation when they've been delivered (and 9/10 parcels arrive just fine) but when they go missing we have no way of tracing where/why there's a problem. In most instances we take our customers of good faith and we ship out a second parcel - hoping that either the 1st one is returned to us or the client is honest and sends it back. In some cases (Skelz; this is for you) we screw up. Then we try and fix the problem as best we can.

Big parcels (aka Bikes) go via a transporter with renowned levels of terrible service. They loose, chew up and jump on boxes for a hobby, then deliver the tattered remains to un-happy customers.... But they are currently the only transporter we can work with - as they will accept our larger lighter parcels - whereas all the other transporters want to work with small, heavy parcels (which = more money for them)

We've also been suffering a second issue with our external warehouse contractor; who mainly work in the automobile sector and have been hit very hard by the 'crisis'. They've suspended 1/2 their operations, laid off staff and so; we've been getting terrible service from them too...

End result: we've been devoting about 1/3 of our working week to resolving these problems and issues... time which you are normally not aware of (we don't normally blog / twitter about having just "spent 35 minutes filling out a 3 page reclamation form, by hand"

Ultimate end result: We're going to move our storage (and therefore delivery) service to a new company; specialist in mountain sports equipment (Rossignol ski's are in the region and it's one of their logistics suppliers). This means devoting a hefty amount of time to a project I really didn't want to have to do.

But: we know we've not been delivering the service we wanted to provide, we know we have some unhappy customers (being fair, it's a small %, but a % nevertheless) and we know we're doing all we can to make things better.
    I think that response was more than fair, and I thank you for taking out the time to do so.

What I originally wanted to point out was how things are tough, the market is tight, and little things can't be left to be thought of as "minor". On the forum, whether readers side with the company or side with the guys making claims against MC, it doesn't necessarily come out with MC looking that great. That's what needs to be addressed, and I think the above post was quite well done. I don't know if G is your boss or what, but I think there was lack of professionalism, along with the post where he basically says that you guys are picking up your toys and leaving the forum to a place where you can control what the public sees. Not in good taste. It's really not that hard to win over the public and maintain it. However, when one starts going up against the public like that, they will never win, right or wrong. There are manufacturers on these forums that do extraordinarily well, even in spite of criticism. There are manufacturers that only end up pissing the consumers off more with their responses. It's not that hard to go the good way, where it benefits everyone.

mtbr member
    Hey Skellz, email/chat coming through today.
    many thanks.
    got the email. and replied.

yay day off today. gonna go play on my fury. just put some pikes on it
    best feeling bike ive had. best looker too. apart from my old san ovcourse

G..
    mtbr member
    This is going to be the last time I address this matter.

1. LOL, I am NOT the boss, the other way around actually.

2. There was NO personal attack, I was indeed only stating what it was I had seen of your comments in other forums here. Interesting that you took my comments as such.

3. It seems that even though you are not a MC customer (please prove me wrong here) you take joy in attacking, or whatever you like to call it, Mountain Cycle in the guise of 'constructive criticism'. I could in turn accuse you of attacking Mountain Cycle for some form of personal gain, such is the vigor of your constant criticism.

4. You have stated in response to Ericmopar, that you do not believe the reviews posted here, yet you seem to believe forum postings without actually knowing of the validity of the claims within. Please refer point 3 above.

5. As per my post here.

6. This matter is now closed.
    Last edited by G..; 06-22-2009 at 03:53 AM.
    ---

banned
    This is going to be the last time I address this matter.

1. LOL, I am NOT the boss, the other way around actually.

2. There was NO personal attack, I was indeed only stating what it was I had seen of your comments in other forums here. Interesting that you took my comments as such.

3. It seems that even though you are not a MC customer (please prove me wrong here) you take joy in attacking, or whatever you like to call it, Mountain Cycle in the guise of 'constructive criticism'. I could in turn accuse you of attacking Mountain Cycle for some form of personal gain, such is the vigor of your constant criticism.

4. You have stated in response to Ericmopar, that you do not believe the reviews posted here, yet you seem to believe forum postings without actually knowing of the validity of the claims within. Please refer point 3 above.

5. As per my post here.

6. This matter is now closed.
    "The matter is closed", but you took shots on the way out. Lovely.

1. Ok, fair enough. Then I think your bosses should tell you the quit while you're ahead (alternately, behind). You're not doing much of a service to the company's image.

2. There was a personal attack, including in this post. When you move from speaking about the company to the personal character of a person you're speaking, debating, or arguing with, it becomes personal and less about the company than it is about you. This is especially when you've never met the person. You made assumptions about me and my behavior, and continue to do so. See point three above, as you made some judgements, based on the internet, about my personal character, yet I have only spoken about what I've read about the company here, from the MC staff. How long was your email inbox full for while customers were trying to reach you? I didn't make that up. I read your own words. If you want to say I am "attacking" MC, you should prove the personal gain before you put your foot in your mouth again. However, it seems you have, once again. Personal gain? There could be if I even worked in the industry. As far as "vigor" goes, it appears you're new to the internet and interacting with the public.

4. You're bending the truth and adding things that I didn't say. I did not say I don't believe MC reviews. I said I don't believe what I read in the reviews section at all. There are more qualifications to that, but you haven't bothered asking. There are also discussions over years we've had on these forums about why no one bothers with the reviews anymore. Anything from shill reviews to the ones where a user posts a review the moment they get something. Eric's been around long enough to know that as well. Additionally, you cite my post history. Yet you made up my unilateral "belief" in reviews contained in posts? You must be delusional. You might want to go further and see the products I criticize, including the ones I use. You should also see the fair feedback and criticism for the manufacturer support I get, good and bad together. That's well documented. If a company is fair, they get it. If they make a great product, and have bad cs, they get that feedback as well and vice-versa. Try not to make so much stuff up, especially when I can disprove it through my own posts, going back several years.

5. I think you're handling this quite badly.

6. Refer to point five. Matters can be closed, but once you put something out there on the internet, it's pretty hard to bring back when you realize you regret it.

Edit: G.. edited his post and removed what I quoted.

G..
    mtbr member
    Did I ?
    ---

banned
    So now you replaced it. Ok.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I think what needs to be taken into account though is that here we have a company that is seemingly trying to move ahead from previous owners decisions. It seems to be that the vast majority of the issues here relate to problems with previous incarnations of MC.

Looking at Velofello's post, I see a company that is trying very hard to move forward and be positive about it yet there is a vast minority of customers that have an apparent issue. I've not seen anywhere where MC have claimed to be perfect.

comments like,

While maybe a witty throw away comment to yourself, it may just be the icing on the cake for the people trying to pull it back together. I can see how the people at MC may take it the wrong way. I personally don't read G's posts the way you do, but that is just my interpretation on the matter.

None of us really know whats going on inside MC, nor is it any of our business. Yes a few people have had issues here, but I would also say that a few on here have not behaved in a manner that would endear people (particularly those at MC) to helping them. Sometimes customer service is a two edged sword. Honest and respect goes two ways.

Just my 2 cents on an issue that doesn't really concern me. MC have been fine with the limited contact I have needed to have with them.

Mountain Cyclist
    Oct 2007
    For the record, my stellar review of the Zen is my own and is not inflated. It's an awesome bike that has gotten me to the podium many times, and I can't say enough good things about the feel (and I work at a shop where I get to test the 'latest' models, and get a DEEP discount on them...still I ride an 06 Zen).

JC, face it...you do talk too much (15k posts? wow)

As for Krein and G, I do believe you're doing your best with what you have to work with. I'm confident by the time you roll out MC 2.0, all the kinks will be worked out. I didn't mean to pour salt on a wound, I just pointed out something I'm sure you're well aware of (and are working on). It's unfortunate that a few bad apples (situations, not people) are appearing to spoil the bunch, and a more reputable shipper should be a priority (which it sounds like it is, or will be soon). Keep up the good work.

edit: content
    Last edited by jrcxu; 06-23-2009 at 02:16 PM.
    Mountain Cycle Zen
    Mountain Cycle Moho STS
    Felt F75

Maaaaan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk Chicken
    What's up with all these people that think everything should be covered on a warranty?
    Hmmmmm...

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    They dosent lose anything, the customers are stealing and lying

[Ironic mode off]

PD: I still waiting for my rumble.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by End-er
    They dosent lose anything, the customers are stealing and lying

[Ironic mode off]

PD: I still waiting for my rumble.

Explain to everyone; how continuing to make asinine comments will help your cause?
    It appears you cannot help yourself….

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MC9.5
    Explain to everyone; how continuing to make asinine comments will help your cause?
    It appears you cannot help yourself….

MC9.5 I tryed help myself by the polite and soft way, and i got MC staff say me burglar and liar, and i still waiting for the rumble they promised.

I made a lot of efforts to get the best solution for all.

I've given evidences of i have not recived the rumble, and since this moment nobody on MC staff has given me any answer.

So, a made all that i can for help mysefl, and now i'm doing the only one thing that i can: Show everybody how MC works, if you dont like, i dont care.

If finally i recive the rumble and apologies, you can be sure my coments will be more nice.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by End-er
    MC9.5 I tryed help myself by the polite and soft way, and i got MC staff say me burglar and liar, and i still waiting for the rumble they promised.

I made a lot of efforts to get the best solution for all.

I've given evidences of i have not recived the rumble, and since this moment nobody on MC staff has given me any answer.

So, a made all that i can for help mysefl, and now i'm doing the only one thing that i can: Show everybody how MC works, if you dont like, i dont care.

If finally i recive the rumble and apologies, you can be sure my coments will be more nice.
    I do care… I would like to see you receive what has been promised, so this matter can be closed once and for all. My only point being this: I do not see your comments helping the issue, especially since MC has yet to send you the Rumble. Good Luck…

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MC9.5
    I do care… I would like to see you receive what has been promised, so this matter can be closed once and for all. My only point being this: I do not see your comments helping the issue, especially since MC has yet to send you the Rumble. Good Luck…
    Please, say me, what can i do?

mtbr member
    Just a note for all that think MC are c0ckf4gs

i got my jersey today.. im very happy
    and the frame i got 2 months agao.. turned up the same day i payed for it...
    they knew i wanted it.. it was in the uk waiting for payment

jersey took longer. as the first one went missing .
    this was signed for.... and was posted monday afternoon.

many thanks guys n girls..
    im as happy as a pig with a mc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast