mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Waiting for rumble and nobody answer me.

Do you remember that? End-er's warranty adventure (was: MC WARRANTY claims)

Well, i still waiting for the rumble, i sent mails, i wrote on getsatisfaction and MC dont answer.
    MC said that they would send me a rumble for compasation for 2 year of waiting the DNA.

Again, the last thing a can do is write here, seems that MC only answer when i show how their customer service is.

VeloFello
    Hi Jose

Would you check your Hotmail account?

I've re-sent you another copy of the PROOF OF DELIVERY.

I cannot help but feel that you are trying to make a problem. MC have always been open with you, but all I see from you is that you don't want to be reasonable and fair with us.

You have received a free replacement frame, for a product that we've discontinued. You received a Rumble frame because I am well aware we made errors - and so we've made amends to rectify those errors.

Even now, when we have done EVERYTHING we said we would; you STILL are trying to cause us a problem and damage our reputation.

The goods were delivered, we have the evidence from the transporter. If there is anything that's gone wrong - it's inside your office, not ours.

Now is the time to stop your ridiculous actions.

Regards
    Krien
    I'm a Mountain Cycle employee...
    Check out our new blog at MountainCycle.com
    Or if you are hooked on Facebook

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloFello
    Hi Jose

Would you check your Hotmail account?

I've re-sent you another copy of the PROOF OF DELIVERY.

I cannot help but feel that you are trying to make a problem. MC have always been open with you, but all I see from you is that you don't want to be reasonable and fair with us.

You have received a free replacement frame, for a product that we've discontinued. You received a Rumble frame because I am well aware we made errors - and so we've made amends to rectify those errors.

Even now, when we have done EVERYTHING we said we would; you STILL are trying to cause us a problem and damage our reputation.

The goods were delivered, we have the evidence from the transporter. If there is anything that's gone wrong - it's inside your office, not ours.

Now is the time to stop your ridiculous actions.

Regards
    Krien

I've checked my hotmail account, all the days, and today too, and now too, and now, after i wrote this post i recived answer , you have my gmail acount too, and you can contact me by this forum, if a have not answer from MC it because MC dont want to answer.

Please, try to say all the truth ok?

I've recived a new frame in size L that a cant use, a very used swinarm, a XXL shirt, socks size XXL that cant use, and stickers that are not the original for the frame. All these, after wait 2 years of waiting. Thats not all MC could do because MC must send me a NEW frame SA DNA or equivalent in a reasonable time.

I HAVE NOT RECIBE ANY RUMBLE, and i can prove this.

Here is the box that MC sent me:

There is a San Andreas and Rumble in this box?? no, just a San Andreas.

and here the shipment documentation, the same documantation that a sent you and you answered that by mail on 20-april-2009

Dear Jose

OK, thank you.

With this I can track our courier and make a claim against the frame they have lost.

I will authorise the release of a new frame to you this week.

I will keep you informed to delivery

Regards
    Krien

On 20 Apr 2009, at 2:26 PM, Jose CC wrote:

Hello Krien im sorry for answer you later.

I attached the parcel documentation i'd recived.
    I only recived one box, with the San Andreas frame.

> From: krien@mountaincycle.com
    > To: joseracal@hotmail.com
    > Subject: Tracking Number?
    > Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:31:18 +0100
    >
    > Jose
    >
    > I am waiting for your confirmation that you did / did not sign for TWO
    > parcels...
    >
    > Two parcels left our depot. You signed for the goods.
    >
    > The courier should have delivered two items.
    >
    > You tell me you only received one.
    >
    > Best Regards
    >
    > Krien

As you and everybody can see, "colis" translated to English is "Packages" there was only one package wiht the ID 1404, and is the pictures package with only the San Andreas.

So, no, MC didnt sent me the rumble, and you know it.

An now go to say gregg to close this post too, because you dont like the truth.
    Last edited by End-er; 05-20-2009 at 05:28 AM.

Bike Crusader~
    Jan 2009
    ?????????????????

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I sent to Krien the parcel documents, which confirm i just recived one pakage, and He answered that:

Dear Jose

OK, thank you.

With this I can track our courier and make a claim against the frame they have lost.

I will authorise the release of a new frame to you this week.

I will keep you informed to delivery

Regards
    Krien

.....the frame they have lost.

Krien saw the document and he understood that the rumble was lost, and he said that he authorised the release of new frame.

Now, Krien said that i recived the rumble in the first shipping, and the truth is that im waiting for the rumble, and he know it.

Who is making ridiculous actions? who is the lier? who is trying yo make a problem?

From the fist moment i was grateful for recive a new SA and a rumble for the wait, but the facts were that i recived a SA that i cant use because is size L and i need M, shirt and socks that i cant use(size XXL), and stickers not original, i not recibed any rumble, but i recived false accusations.

Krien you have recived a small sample of evidence that demostrate who is making ridiculous actions, who is the lier, who is trying yo make a problem, who change his story.

Would you like to comment Krien?

G..
    mtbr member
    Sniff, sniff... I smell something fishy
    ---
    Design Guy [SanAndreas 2.0, Zen II]

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Waiting for a miracle

Im waiting for the rumble and i waiting for answers