View Poll Results: "ride safe,ride free,but always ride MC!" good idea for company motto?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    10 47.62%
  • no

    11 52.38%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    257

    possible company motto? please vote

    i posted a thread on here just before the new year and titled it "happy Mountain Cycling" in this post i put the phrase

    "ride safe,ride free,but always ride MC!"

    a few others have said this would make a good company motto,what do you all think?
    i will put a poll on here and hope to get some yes votes!
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mig Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    69
    The rumor mill tells me that there is one that'll probably make itself officially known come late March... unless some have already picked up on it.
    ---
    Old skool is the new skool

    My dot net

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: doug4sail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    525
    Mountain Cycle...
    "Better to Be on the Mountain than under it"

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Mig Pilot
    The rumor mill tells me that there is one that'll probably make itself officially known come late March... unless some have already picked up on it.
    oh yes? go on give more clues then!!
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cracker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    90
    "mountain cycle men like mount'n cycle women" - not too PC, but catchy
    No conventional wisdom, just current wisdom. Reinvented knowledge that is seldom relevant as the variable landscape is vast.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker69
    "mountain cycle men like mount'n cycle women" - not too PC, but catchy
    very unPC! but also true?
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    257
    268 views but only 16 votes? why did i bother with this thread??!!
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsanandreas
    i posted a thread on here just before the new year and titled it "happy Mountain Cycling" in this post i put the phrase

    "ride safe,ride free,but always ride MC!"

    a few others have said this would make a good company motto,what do you all think?
    i will put a poll on here and hope to get some yes votes!
    Honestly, I'd say that Mountain Cycle is better WITHOUT a motto (or slogan...whatever you want to call it). The products speak for themselves.

    But if you absolutely had to have a slogan, I'd go for something much more simple and less "obvious", like.....

    "Hold on tight!"

    or

    "Go big!"

    Know what I mean?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •