mtbr member
    Apr 2005

Old style stickers?

I just picked up a San Andreas with the new style stickers. I would like to get the old style, just like my 95 San Andreas.

Huckin' trails
    Quote Originally Posted by sticarl View Post
    I just picked up a San Andreas with the new style stickers. I would like to get the old style, just like my 95 San Andreas.
    I can make you some if you can't find them the way you like. PM me if interested. Printing is up to you. I can do the stickers and send you the file.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    sorry for the hijack but could you do some for a 99 frame ? i have the 2 main mountain cycle decals so it's just the rear swing arm x2 and the steerer tube decal .

Huckin' trails
    Quote Originally Posted by big.eck View Post
    sorry for the hijack but could you do some for a 99 frame ? i have the 2 main mountain cycle decals so it's just the rear swing arm x2 and the steerer tube decal .
    Yeah, no problem. I'll need at least a reference pic to know exactly what to reproduce. Or I can create a "special edition" graphic pack if no pics are available for an exact reproduction.

I can do it from low resolution pics, but it's gonna be time consumming and you may not like the bill.

Btw, here's how I work. You tell me what you want/need. I tell you what I need to base my work on. I give you a quote of the final price. You agree, I do the work in the highest level of professionalism possible and charge only labor (very cheap btw). I send you the files in vector format, plus the final PDF for ready for the printer. You get it print your way at your local printer shop. Unless you want me to do the printing, then ship it, etc, which can take a bit longer for the mail to be deliver then handling it yourself and I'm sure you don't want to pay me for all that extra time too. Then for payment you get a paypal billing or bank account money transfert. The way you want. And it's dirt cheap compared to any other places. Plus it get back into the MTB economy

Oh, and I love my job too

David
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

MHF
    mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Has anyone already done the really early san andreas for the mainframe?

If not David C can you pm me your details and i have some pictures saved with the logo to work with.

Huckin' trails
    Quote Originally Posted by MHF View Post
    Has anyone already done the really early san andreas for the mainframe?

If not David C can you pm me your details and i have some pictures saved with the logo to work with.
    PM'd.