Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mountain Cycle.com

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Shawn in da Canyon 
#1 ·
Howdy Ya'll!

By now many of you would have headed on over to mountaincycle.com to see what's going on. We'll, and I especially, will say that for the most part, it's been a bit dead. Things are about to change though.

I have been bashing behind the scenes to pick up where we left off with the site, before the proverbial hit the fan and we got seriously distracted. Happy to say that it's moving forward again and at the top of our priority list is the online store. It is still sitting at 95% complete, I kid you not, there are just some small fiscal things for the cart calculators we need to sort out and then it's good to go. I am hoping that in the next month we will be able to get it live and on tap.

We are also working on one or two other little things, including a specific Mountain Cycle forum and support centre. Though a bit of a side project for me right now, I aim to have it live within the next month. Famous last words but things are-a-cook'n here at MC and projects like this are key in what's been going on away from prying eyes.

I'll keep ya'll posted, so watch this space. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

g

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.