G..
    mtbr member

Mountain Cycle.com

Howdy Ya'll!

By now many of you would have headed on over to mountaincycle.com to see what's going on. We'll, and I especially, will say that for the most part, it's been a bit dead. Things are about to change though.

I have been bashing behind the scenes to pick up where we left off with the site, before the proverbial hit the fan and we got seriously distracted. Happy to say that it's moving forward again and at the top of our priority list is the online store. It is still sitting at 95% complete, I kid you not, there are just some small fiscal things for the cart calculators we need to sort out and then it's good to go. I am hoping that in the next month we will be able to get it live and on tap.

We are also working on one or two other little things, including a specific Mountain Cycle forum and support centre. Though a bit of a side project for me right now, I aim to have it live within the next month. Famous last words but things are-a-cook'n here at MC and projects like this are key in what's been going on away from prying eyes.

I'll keep ya'll posted, so watch this space.

Cheers,

g
    ---
    Design Guy [SanAndreas 2.0, Zen II]

mtbr member
    yay i want t'shirts,more stickers and socks!! and probly some spare hardware
    lol

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    how about riding shirt? and t-shirts,more stickers are always good even if i have loads already!
    give us a teaser of what a riding shirt would look like?
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

mtbr member
    i have a long sleeve jersey..like this one

http://getsatisfaction.com/mountainc..._cycle_jerseys

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by skellz
    i have a long sleeve jersey..like this one

http://getsatisfaction.com/mountainc..._cycle_jerseys
    i like that. are they still available? and how do the sizes come out? i guess they are sized to have body armour underneath.
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

mtbr member
    only had mine a month or so. mine is large.. im not a big guy. but i wear large size tshirts.. this is a little bigger if that helps.
    i can get armor under mine. and it fits nice without

mtbr member
    Please contact john@mountaincycle.com until site is post sale items for U.S. soft goods, frames and parts.

mtbr member
    I would drop the forum part of the site. Instead, put a link to the Mountain Cycle forum here at MTBR. The traffic at the MC forum here is pretty lite, so having your own would just further dilute the traffic here. It's best to leave the forum part to the experts.
    '96 San Andreas
    '12 Santa Cruz Nickel LT
    '08 KTM 530
    '12 Toyota FJ TT
    '05 MiniCooper S
    '95 Honda HB Si
    '71 Dino 246 GT