G..
    mtbr member

Mountain Cycle Battery + free MRP deal

Summer's too short to do all the riding you want but it's never too short for another bike!

For a limited time we are offering the Battery frame and adding a MRP Camber crank and chain guide for free. That's a big savings right there for what has to be one of the best heavy duty frames on the market:

"If I'd ridden this before I got my Foes 4X I'd have hung on for the Battery. Having seen what this bike is capable of (under better riders than me) I'd have no problems recommending this to anyone looking for a park / street / dirt / trail / just plain fun bike." Source: mtbr.com

"Since then though this bike has been raced downhill, been to Chicksands, Woburn, Aston Hill, Cannock Chase (Stile Cop and Monkey Trail) as well as local woods, DJ trails and freeride. I have to say itís been pretty much perfect. Itís been so good in fact that Iíve barely ridden my hardtail over the last few months preferring to do everything on the Battery. The bike really excels in bike parks (like Chicky and Woburn). Itís superb and just seems to carry more speed over jumps than other bikes. In fact this has led to a few scary moments following riders into sections with a big gap between you and then finding yourself some way off the ground and almost directly above the rider in front!" Source: mtbr.com

"I have a battery and love it, killer freeride frame, after riding for transition,balfa/243,24-7,mde and dmr etc over the years, this is by far the best freeride bike." Source: Pinkbike

Check, check, check it out here > Mountain Cycle Battery
    ---
    Design Guy [SanAndreas 2.0, Zen II]

mtbr member
    Today is the last day for this deal. That frame + those cranks = a rock'n good time