mtbr member
    Dec 2006

MC AFtershock!!!!

Well i just won one of these on ebay. Im not really sure why i bid on it but i figured if im going to be a well rounded MC fan i might as well have there BMX bike also. I was thinking about building it with period parts but ill probably just build it with modern day parts. I don't even ride BMX ill probably just ride it around the house and maybe at Highland MTN bike parks pump track. Ill post pictures as soon as i get it and start to build it up.
    Mike G.

Mountain Cyclist
    Oct 2007
    Nice! Is that the orange one with the re-weld? I was keeping an eye on it...good thing it ended up in the right hands. I'm tempted to sell my hot purple 87 gt performer and get one of these babies.
    Mountain Cycle Zen
    Mountain Cycle Moho STS
    Felt F75

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Ya it is the orange one on ebay. The reweld is the reason i don't know if ill even ride it. Like i said i might just hang it on the wall and look at it. Probably not though i think that would be a shame.
    Mike G.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    i am not a BMX'er but that frame has to be on my list of MC frames to have. i have never seen on over here in England,were many made?
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I'm not sure how many were actually made. I'm sure there is someone on here that can tell us how many were actually made.I believe they were only made for like two years. Someone pipe in if you know better then i do.
    Mike G.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Aftershock

Oh yeah this is a mean machine, they made quiet a bit of them from 1998-2000

Is that the 98 model or 2000

I'm trying to purchase this frame and have found a couple people though am trying to work all angles if your willing to sell if you could give me a shout I would appreciate it.

Regards
    JLP