Hmmmmm

Klunkers and MC.

Check out this link, dudes and dudettes.
    I think from the sub frame and cable routing, it might be an 03-06.

http://www.mountaincycle.com/2009/klunkers
    "I thought of that while riding my bike."
    Albert Einstein, on the theory of relativity.

Peace and Long Rides...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Hey There,
    I've had that frame since '99. The fork is a 2001 Z-1. It's got SRAM XO 1st generation tranny, etc. I thought when I was making this movie that ONE of the bike companies would throw me a new rig, but this is still my main 'modern' bike. The way sales of the DVD are going, I'll never have the bread to buy another bike again. Good thing this MC will last me forever. I think it was one of the last batches out of the SLO factory. Speaking of which...Klunkerz will play at the SLO Int'l Film Festival on Saturday March 7th at 12:00 noon. Pedal on down if you're in the Central Coast area.
    Ride on!
    Billy

Hmmmmm
    Oh man...I wish I could get back to the Bay Area, I'm seriously home sick. I grew up in Hayward, Castro Valley and Pleasanton.
    A side trip to San Luis Obispo would be nice. Or I could make a loop out of it on the way back to Nevada.
    I want to buy one of those DVDs, but I'm waiting to get enough money together for a DVD player!
    I want to add it to my small collection of videos, like Riders Anonymous, and Super Heroes III.
    I'm glad my San An is reliable. I'm also glad it was so far ahead of it's time, that it's still a cool ride. I have fun riding Bootleg on it. (Which is the only thing keeping me sane in S. Nevada.)
    I didn't know they used the under frame cable mounting on the 99s. I need to pay more attention.

Mine has a Fox Vanilla 140, 32, Shimano XT with LX cranks, Swinger 3-Way.

It's cool to hear from you Mr. Savage.

Later, Eric.

Edit: So It makes more sense...
    Last edited by Ericmopar; 02-26-2009 at 10:12 PM.
    "I thought of that while riding my bike."
    Albert Einstein, on the theory of relativity.

Peace and Long Rides...