G..
    mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! IMPORTANT NOTICE: Mountain Cycle.com > site + community

Howdy all,

Well it's been a long time coming and there was much internal chat about it but I have finally started giving Mountain Cycle.com a revamp. It has not been touched since it first went live, other than the odd correction here and there, but with the US online store coming on tap next week, and the EU shortly after, it seemed like a good time.

Part of what has been going on has been watching how we as a company interact with the greater MC community, what works best, worst and where we are good and bad. While some may say it's a daft idea, the new MC site addresses this and starts to bring everything under one roof. From our point of view, it is be the best option, and use of our own daily schedules, to have all the online interaction and goldmine of threads etc in one place; and it seems like the best place for that would be 'at home'. This way everyone one withing the company can keep an eye on one central place, rather than the several we have going - and never manage to quite do

While we will transition this over the next few weeks, we'd like to let everyone know that MC staff will now be regarding the Mountain Cycle 'Community' home, and it's where we'll be answering ALL pre-sales and warranty questions as well as hang out. We have also started up a 'Swap Meet' forum for those with pre-loved Mountain Cycles, as it seems the best place to let everyone know you have a Mountain Cycle to sell would be at Mountain Cycle.

I have tested the system (and know it quite well) and it seems to be all good. If though you have any 'issues' please don't hesitate to drop us a line.

Hope to see ya'll there.

g
    ---
    Design Guy [SanAndreas 2.0, Zen II]

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    good! i had been put off looking at the MC site as not much seemed to happen there. will check it out later.

well done G..
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    it works! i have registered,logged in and posted a thread.
    Mountain Cycle collector,i have 8 of 'em now!

mtbr member
    im in.. not posted yet.. but im reg'ed
    good stuff
    2014 Santa Cruz Nomad
    2002? MountainCycle San Andreas
    2012 Ibis Mojo SL <-- for sale

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by skellz
    im in.. not posted yet.. but im reg'ed
    good stuff

G..
    mtbr member