Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to fix mc

mtbr member

How to fix mc

I have an idea of how to fix the complete sad sack shadow of what MC used to be. Its easy, and while it will cost you, its worth it in the end.

Hire me.

I know Mountain Cycle, its history, and what the brand REALLY is. Unlike many current brands, Mountain CYcle actually has a unique and unmatched personality, and a history that dwarfs others. Heres a list:

• I can design your bikes, and seemingly a hell of a lot better than your current guys can. I have enough experience in the industry to design your rides without doing the hideously stupid things that have appeared on the new lineup. Once Im done, we hand it to your engineers, and let them figure out the tech details, FEA, final pivot placement, etc...but let me start your base off properly.
    • I can rebuild your brand image in the way Mr. Reisinger intended. No clown bikes with stupid toptubes and horrible eye searing graphics. Instead we just make solid, dependable and well performing bikes the way the brand always was. Reach back to the roots and rediscover what make MC so good and unique.
    • I can brand you properly. Look, image is everything. I can name at least 5 companies offhand that survive solely on their image while pushing ****ty products onto the market and profiting handily. I can fix your clownish website, fix your laughable marketing campaigns, and make you look like you SHOULD rather than a half assed company thats out of touch with current riders. I can regraphic your bikes in a way that doesn't make them look like the latest walmart bikes, and so, so much more.

Your company is hurting. You can deny it all you want, but a lot of the "features" on the new bikes are stupid, thoughtless and altogether idiotic, all while handily being out of touch with ANY current trend or design.

So lets chat. I <3 you MC, and I have since my first since my first Shockwave. Lets chat. What do you have to lose? You've already lost everything, so why not chat with me, and I'll show you how ot fix it. Its not that hard to be honest. You need a good, cohesive plan that can be executed in a year. I got that, and more.

I don't want to see a once great company fade away and die. Drop me a line, lets chat and I'll bring you back again.

<3
    Stuff.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I think it's a great idea!

I love the OLD Mountain cycle but the new stuff is an eyesore. I'll never by another one again if this is how it will be in the future.

Give Dropmachine a call, he's been in this community for a long damn time. Like he said, you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    I think it's a great idea, but there's nobody home....
    My Rides:
    Mountain Cycle San Andreas VPS
    Mountain Cycle Rumble Ltd.
    Mountain Cycle Battery
    GT STS-2 Carbon
    GT LTS

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dropmachine.com View Post
    I have an idea of how to fix the complete sad sack shadow of what MC used to be. Its easy, and while it will cost you, its worth it in the end.

Hire me.

I know Mountain Cycle, its history, and what the brand REALLY is. Unlike many current brands, Mountain CYcle actually has a unique and unmatched personality, and a history that dwarfs others. Heres a list:

• I can design your bikes, and seemingly a hell of a lot better than your current guys can. I have enough experience in the industry to design your rides without doing the hideously stupid things that have appeared on the new lineup. Once Im done, we hand it to your engineers, and let them figure out the tech details, FEA, final pivot placement, etc...but let me start your base off properly.
    • I can rebuild your brand image in the way Mr. Reisinger intended. No clown bikes with stupid toptubes and horrible eye searing graphics. Instead we just make solid, dependable and well performing bikes the way the brand always was. Reach back to the roots and rediscover what make MC so good and unique.
    • I can brand you properly. Look, image is everything. I can name at least 5 companies offhand that survive solely on their image while pushing ****ty products onto the market and profiting handily. I can fix your clownish website, fix your laughable marketing campaigns, and make you look like you SHOULD rather than a half assed company thats out of touch with current riders. I can regraphic your bikes in a way that doesn't make them look like the latest walmart bikes, and so, so much more.

Your company is hurting. You can deny it all you want, but a lot of the "features" on the new bikes are stupid, thoughtless and altogether idiotic, all while handily being out of touch with ANY current trend or design.

So lets chat. I <3 you MC, and I have since my first since my first Shockwave. Lets chat. What do you have to lose? You've already lost everything, so why not chat with me, and I'll show you how ot fix it. Its not that hard to be honest. You need a good, cohesive plan that can be executed in a year. I got that, and more.

I don't want to see a once great company fade away and die. Drop me a line, lets chat and I'll bring you back again.

<3
    that's a nice thought but alan kang believes he knows more than anyone in the industry. i doubt he's going to take your opinion. look what he did to chumba. mountain cycle is headed down the crapper with him in charge, there's no coming back

DIY all the way
    At least they could up the quality a bit. The welds on the frames on their website, looks like something that happened during an epileptic attack.

The old MC frames looked like they were of much higher quality.

As for the design, it would be down to a taste matter.
    I for one think the new designs seems good.

Magura

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by qbert2000 View Post
    that's a nice thought but alan kang believes he knows more than anyone in the industry. i doubt he's going to take your opinion. look what he did to chumba. mountain cycle is headed down the crapper with him in charge, there's no coming back
    Good point but lets hope he can look past his ego and start paying attention to the bigger picture. (fingers crossed)

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Alan kang thinks that you are wrong.

Hey you don't need a shop soiled or second hand bike missing parts passed off as a new one sent to the other side of the world do you? Alan can sort you out. Actually he won't and no one else in MC will answer any emails regarding parts or frames.

I'll keep my Sannie up an running myself and if anything breaks (it hasn't in over 10 years) I'll sort it out myself...

mtbr member
    Post your resume here.

AZ
    banned
    My Resume:

I could not possibly be worse than Alan/Oscar at running a once respected bike company.

AZ.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    My Resume:

I could not possibly be worse than Alan/Oscar at running a once respected bike company.

AZ.
    I was referring top the OP.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn View Post
    I was referring top the OP.

I'm not that bad, really!

mtbr member
    Your bad to the bone!

DIY all the way
    Define "not that bad"

Magura

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magura View Post
    Define "not that bad"

Magura
    Yeah, it's all relative really

mtbr member
    Define "not that bad"

Magura
    Not very good.

AZ
    banned
    Define "not that bad"

Magura
    Quote Originally Posted by donny70 View Post
    Yeah, it's all relative really
    Not very good.

Any way you look at it, its a fail. Fail at being really good, fail at being really bad.

shut up legs
    they need simplicity with a stealthy design...some of the things that were done were nothing short of hideous....I'm all for change and please redesign a cx bike and not try to push the 29 HT off as a cx bike
    '14 Salsa Horsethief | '11 Salsa La Cruz Ti | '15 Advocate Watchman | '15 Advocate Hayduke

mtbr member
    I've said this on here a million times,and I'll say it again..
    I'd just like to see a lighter trail frame based on the Battery design in different sizes.

I would buy that today

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrumble69 View Post
    I'd just like to see a lighter trail frame based on the Battery design in different sizes.

I would buy that today
    That would be nice. Like a 5" travel frame?

mtbr member
    Feb 2010

I would buy that today
    I just bought 2 batttery frames yesterday.
    I'll just put lighter parts on them.

mtbr member
    They're great if you're like 5' tall.

mtbr member
    That would be nice. Like a 5" travel frame?
    Exactly. Basically a replacement for the Fury.
    Don't get me wrong I still love my Fury,but the geometry,and sizing needs modernizing.

mtbr member
    That would be cool!

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Don't get me wrong I still love my Fury,but the geometry,and sizing needs modernizing.
    Just so long as you don't modernize all the character out of it...
    My Rides:
    Mountain Cycle San Andreas VPS
    Mountain Cycle Rumble Ltd.
    Mountain Cycle Battery
    GT STS-2 Carbon
    GT LTS

Maaaaan

I would buy that today
    Yep and an updated fury type bike.
    It's funny, they asked us what we thought a few years back and not one idea made it to the table.
    Several of us said "no fancy linkages with a high forward single pivot"
    I even used Commencal as an example of what not to do if they stuck with a single pivot design.
    More than some of us thought an anniversary edition should have offered a polished frame and retro graphics.
    The satin black anodizing on the Fury is always a compliment getter, but noooooo, we couldn't have a frame or two offered in that either.
    "I thought of that while riding my bike."
    Albert Einstein, on the theory of relativity.

Peace and Long Rides...

mtbr member
    It was all Gerards way or the highway. It looks like he got the highway!

AZ
    banned
    Yeah, now you have Alan.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I am totally with you on that one. To give an example you only have to look at the Orange Five frame and how it has evolved over the years. Subtle refinements when needed to keep it up to date with current riding trends and the changes are usually for the better. A fury with a 67 degree ha, 13.3" bbh, and inch longer on the top tube, 140mm out back with the option of a bolt thru maxle and iscg mounts and a tapered head tube. i would buy that in a heatbeat.

Maaaaan
    I just got a PM from Gerard, telling me how we just want back the old San Andreas and how we shouldn't judge the new Turntable without trying it. I don't need to be a rocket scientist to know, that it's a high forward single pivot with the inherent problems like chain growth, plus more bearinga to take care of.

We've all been deemed loud mouths and know it all's.
    I've also been accused of disrespecting John, who privately agreed with most of us and didn't like where MC was headed.
    John is at least one person they should have kept and Bri, Eric, I and many others have been saying that all along at Facebook.

I informed Gerard that putting words into people's mouths is part of what got him into trouble in the first place.
    Since John can't lose his job now, I feel free to say that openly.

The one thing I agreed with Gerard on, was that the people at Ideation (MC's parent corp) are clearly idiots as well.
    At the Interbike Outdoor Demo one year, a Ideation employee kept arguing with me about the quality of the seatpost clamps that couldn't be tightened sufficiently. Even though I was showing him right in front of his eyes that I could turn the post and seat with one hand after the quick release on the collar was as tight as a human could get it. After that the handle broke trying to get it just a bit tighter.

Peace and Long Rides...

G..
    mtbr member
    OK, I'll put it 'out there'... since PM, ie. 'Personal Message' obviously does not mean that.

To Quote:
    "Yep and an updated fury type bike.

It's funny, they asked us what we thought a few years back and not one idea made it to the table.

Several of us said "no fancy linkages with a high forward single pivot"
    I even used Commencal as an example of what not to do if they stuck with a single pivot design.

More than some of us thought an anniversary edition should have offered a polished frame and retro graphics.

The satin black anodizing on the Fury is always a compliment getter, but noooooo, we couldn't have a frame or two offered in that either."

So ok, I somewhat misread what you wrote but to be honest, the sentiment to bring back the San An was an overwhelming one over the years which was indeed expressed in the comment. None the less, an updated 'Fury' style bike amounts to the same thing.

Now, to answer some of the words and accusations being brandied about out there, set the story straight and to address most of what I had said to Eric but was left out in his statement about my PM to him...

Firstly,

Mr Magura: At least they could up the quality a bit. The welds on the frames on their website, looks like something that happened during an epileptic attack.

Well, yes they did and I am sure they were. Can you imagine for one second, what we thought, when after not seeing anything, those frames quite literally turned up the day before the re-launch with the paint almost still wet. I was astounded that such **** welding could still be around in the industry. John and I were so shocked, at the TP show and Sea Otter, we had to foam tape over the welds to hide them..... then we had to use them for product photography!!

That said, that those frames turned up at all was a bloody miracle considering the fights and 'mismanagement' we had to endure to get to that stage. What those frames represent are literally first run frames to ensure the jigging fixtures and tooling worked. By no means were they ever meant to be 'displayed' and the fact that the factory pressed through to help us out and 'finish them' for show was a huge relief (of sorts).

We were planning to reshoot images of the production frames before everything went to hell, as they are flawless.

MC Shawn: It was all Gerards way or the highway. It looks like he got the highway!

And EVERYONE else did too just in case you missed that bit. But my way? Hmm. As I said to Eric, in full: "And as far a MCS's comment about my way, or the highway. Well, yes, it was... with considerable discussion in the office AND with people who know so much more than any on on the forum it would make your head hurt"

Yes I had a job to do, that was be the guy in charge and when you are the guy in charge, you make the calls. Pretty simple. No call though was made in isolation and was consulted with EVERYONE involved with the project. I am not afraid to stand behind the statement - "with people who know so much more than any on on the forum it would make your head hurt", because quite simply it's true considering the resume of bikes and suspension systems they have designed for companies around the world, of which some of you may be riding. You will note that I said 'with' which denotes I was not including myself with that group of people.

In regards to a Fury style single pivot, again, as I said to Eric, in full: "In regards to a 'simple' pivot, again, as I mentioned many times, while there are a handful of people out there want it, the vast majority of the market will NOT buy it. Anyway, before you pass comments. I suggest you ride a Turntable system before you claim that a SP is the answer to everything."

This is the SAD truth. MC fans are the massive minority in the market place in their desire for a simple SP design. Anyone who has spoken with me about this subject will know that I LOVE SP designs but marketing hype and the like have told people not to like them. The Turntable system though takes the concept and modernises it for the current market. Yes, it is bloody good, and yes, works far beyond what you would think. Dismissing it out of spite, or because it's not a 'simple SP' is plain ignorant as it was the subject of year's of development before we even looked at it. The Turntable equipped MC bikes outperform the old SP MC bikes hands down and John, when testing the SW, remarked at how well such a big bike went down AND up; especially as he was back to back testing the bikes with another brand (FWIW, the Turntable is pretty much a SP version of the 'Switch' system on the SB66).

The fragile job we had to undertake was make MC a viable company that appealed to a lot of people, not just the MC 'crowd'. We always knew we were going to loose many of the die hards but considering what a small portion of the market they represented, it was acceptable. In order to have the market reach and sales the owners wanted, we needed to cover all segments of the market, so that was XC, Trail, Am and DH and that meant making a collection of bikes, not just a very narrow band, of which MC inadvertently had become known for. Never forget, the first SA was an XC bike!

Having our budgets and schedules change 4 times in the space of two years made achieving goals very difficult, especially when you consider that MC had no distribution channels and was staffed by…. two and a half people. That's right, MC for the past years was myself, John and Dawn, our accounts person. So all that great customer service many of you received was down to that team, who was also responsible for sales, design, networks, production and pretty much everything else. That we got it as far as we did has been recognised by many within the industry as a bloody miracle.

Ericmopar The satin black anodizing on the Fury is always a compliment getter, but noooooo, we couldn't have a frame or two offered in that either.

No, you couldn't.

We tried… and tried… and tried. Anodizing success rates are around 60% in TW and 80% in the US. That means that of a run of 100 frames around 40 will be defective. Factories did not want to do it no matter how many ways we tried to ask. And with the runs we were looking at being so small, there was no way to manage to split down the middle between paint and ano. But at it's more basic, when a factory in TW says no, it's no. Simple.

reaction I love the OLD Mountain cycle but the new stuff is an eyesore. I'll never by another one again if this is how it will be in the future.

Design and taste is subjective, as Magura's comment following this proved. At the 2011 Interbike, where the production frames were built up, we had plenty of excitement with more than one dealer saying the bikes 'exceeded expectations'. There are plenty of bikes on the current market I think are eyesores and plenty I think are great. Again, as I said to Eric "I will admit that the bikes are only 70% of what they could have been…" and that's true. The San An was designed to be hydroformed (stronger, lighter and more detailed) and the original design was pretty bloody exciting. Suffice to say, the owners did not want to pay for the tooling (after three months of design work), so the engineers and I had to scramble to redesign the frame to be made more like the original San An!! Still, everyone on the team thought the San An turned out great, only a few of us will ever know what it could have been. I'll be happy when I finally get mine together!!

I guess ultimately what s!@#$ me to tears about forums and the like is the massive amount of speculation and 'keyboard expertism' (I'm sure that's not a word!) that then becomes lore. If people wanted to know why and how things were done, rather than speculate, asking could produce better answers. I for one keep an eye on MC because I'm curious about what's going to happen with it. But to come online and rubbish people and things, behind the protection of the screen and when you think they are not looking, is a sad statement on the way many people are. Certainly there are individuals that call themselves MC fans that fit this bill and yes, I will dish up a serve back.

Eric pointed out "We're all very experienced MTBs and don't know what we are talking about of course.". Well, yes and no. We have all been riding a long time but there is a quantum gap between riding and holding the reigns of a multimillion dollar investment (which was constantly under the risk of sinking totally). It's not about what you know about a bike, a brand or riding, it's about having to manage many facets of a product based company, made all the harder when there are next to no staff and people screaming to spend less money. As John will happily tell you, there were more than a few months when people were not paid but were expected to keep on working.

ALL the assumptions that have been made online about MC and the team of the past years are wrong. Stupid claims like 'the first thing I would have done is give bikes to magazine' are fine, but I ask what would you have done if there WERE NO BIKES to give to magazines and the bikes you did have looked like they were welded by someone having a fit? The supposition that it's easy to do better is, quite plainly, living in fairy land when a. you don't know the reality and b. when you tally all the different factors that were at play within such a small company. There was so much more that went on behind the scenes that really would not be appropriate to discuss in an open forum like this but I assure you, you would be totally blown away.

For the record, I owned my first San An in 1992 and since then have had three, the last of which is now on my shelf, as I am riding the port Zen II, still. I wanted nothing more than to make MC the brand it once was and to be honest, we came so close. But when you have others to answer to, others that have the money and expectaions, no matter how right or wrong they may be, it means that the ultimate control is not in your hands.

As I said to Eric, we are currently designing a new frame (not for MC!!) and when I say that Robert got so many things right with the original SA frame, I am not lying. Even today, over 20 years on, it is still near perfect. If the tooling had still existed for the SA, I would have seriously looked at having it modified to have made a new SA monocoque, but I was told at the time that the SA's that were put to EN testing all failed; part of the reason the late model Fury arms are so heavy (and yes, I have a whole monologue about what I think about the so called testing standards).

So yes, that's my bit and my last bit. MC for me is done and dusted, which after we all put so much of our own time and effort into it, most of which went unrewarded, is a little sad. I will take what I learned from that experience and apply it to other things, for the right reasons and in the right way. As far as further discussion, well, this pretty much says enough without getting into the nasty of it. I would like to hope the brand can make a come back but seeing we handed the reigns over in Jan... and well…… hmmm.

Later.

Gerard

PS: And I should add.... if by chance the ability to buy one of the frames we did does come up, you should grab one they really do ride very well and I suspect could end up becoming collector's pieces
    Last edited by G..; 03-23-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Maaaaan
    Quote Originally Posted by G.. View Post
    In regards to a Fury style single pivot, again, as I said to Eric, in full: "In regards to a 'simple' pivot, again, as I mentioned many times, while there are a handful of people out there want it, the vast majority of the market will NOT buy it. Anyway, before you pass comments. I suggest you ride a Turntable system before you claim that a SP is the answer to everything."

This is the SAD truth. MC fans are the massive minority in the market place in their desire for a simple SP design.
    Bullcrap! Santa Cruz sells thousands of high forward single pivots a year!
    In fact, I have talked to a couple of people that went backwards from a VPP to a Bullit etc.
    I have no need of anything other than a good single pivot and I've ridden Horst Links, VPP etc.
    I did kinda like a Niner though.

It's become obvioius that MC is going the way of Schwinn, GT etc.

Peace and Long Rides...

mtbr member
    Well, G is right about the single pivot. People aren't going to buy it in droves. The Turntable is the way to go, it's pretty simple, looks like a single pivot and ups the performance a lot.

Do you have any idea what is going to happen to MC? Will the Turntable survive?

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    As a friend of G, who has the (dis)pleasure of riding with him and listening to his vents, I wish I could post half the things he told me while he was at MC. Its not my place though, so I keep it to myself.

90% of what I read on here though, is pure speculation and not even close to fact. I'm not sure any of you could fathom just how frustrated he was at some of the directions the bikes were forced into and the constraints forced onto the team. But I guess its easier to cast aspersions than look for reality.

I'll still be trying to get my hands on a Zen, and can't wait to see the bike he is currently designing.

mtbr member
    ^ Then maybe he should cut loose with the facts, so we all canl understand.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by G.. View Post
    I guess ultimately what s!@#$ me to tears about forums and the like is the massive amount of speculation and 'keyboard expertism' (I'm sure that's not a word!) that then becomes lore. If people wanted to know why and how things were done, rather than speculate, asking could produce better answers. I for one keep an eye on MC because I'm curious about what's going to happen with it. But to come online and rubbish people and things, behind the protection of the screen and when you think they are not looking, is a sad statement on the way many people are. Certainly there are individuals that call themselves MC fans that fit this bill and yes, I will dish up a serve back.
    Like telling me to eff off on the MC Facebook page? Is that your idea of a, "serve back"?

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Slagging out a past employer in public and airing all your dirty laundry is hardly going to put you in a good light if with other potential future employers.

I'm guessing some things just can't be said in public.

Its pretty evident how much you guys love MC (G is a massive fan as well) and want them to thrive, but blaming G, John or any of the other staff is barking up the wrong tree.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Slagging out a past employer in public and airing all your dirty laundry is hardly going to put you in a good light if with other potential future employers.
    But, effing someone off and blaming everyone else, in public, is going to put you in a good light? I have a feeling, that if there were more to this story, that if Ideation could be blammed we would have heard the specifics by now.

If I'm wrong, by all means, knock yourself out and enlighten me and everyone else.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Its not my place to pass on what I have heard over the last few years. You don't have to believe me, I don't expect you to, and it doesn't really bother me if you don't.

But honestly, you've gone after Gerard from day one, at some point after poking and poking you get a reaction. You got the one you were after on Facebook, it served your purpose and gave you fuel to keep blaming him.

With no facts you had made up your mind on what has happened behind the scenes, nothing is going to change your mind. I'm not sure why gerard bothered responding, it was always going to go ugly on here once he tried to.

mtbr member
    Oh yeah, I just love being told to eff off, in public.

Let's hear the full story from G and put this all to rest. I think it would also be good for G to just let everyone know what really happened and move on.

mtbr member
    LOL what a ****show I've started here. I forgot all about this, until I had an idea the other day.

G, some of the **** you wrote was actually really unfortunate sounding, but other bits laughable. People aren't buying single pivots? Really? I guess Santa Cruz, Morewood, and a host of others should be told that so they can stop selling them. There are a ton of single pivots on the market, and a lot of them work well. Yeti, Trek, Kona...they're all single pivots too, albeit with a different style pivot placement and links and modifiers and such.

What people aren't buying is the kind of half ass designed garbage that was the new Mountain Cycle. An upward sloping toptube is not "subjective", its asinine and completely devoid of any thought whatsoever regarding potential riders. Its removes standover for NO VALID REASON, and on top of it all, looks like complete junk.

THe new lineup on mountain cycle bikes were a joke and a half. The carbon hardtails were obviously generic cookie cutter frames with uninspired and outdated geometry. The new Zen was the best looking (both graphically and technically) but even that ignored most of the current trends. Least it had a bit of a nod to MC history. DOn't even get me started on those silly cranks.

Fact is, if Mountain Cycle is going to survive and do it well, they need to think forward without losing sight of what made them who they are. They need to recognize their market, and push what they do best in new and innovative ways.

That was NOT what was happening, clearly.
    Stuff.

Maaaaan
    I keep hearing that we have supposedly trashed John K when in fact we all love him to death.
    I'm sick of Gerard and friends dragging John into this when we know and love the man!

Gerard has at the very least been a smart-ass for several years, when people have made simple wishes for color schemes etc.
    I remember very vividly at Facebook, when all I said, was I thought one of the new bikes would look great in a retro polished job, with some retro styled graphics.
    The response was to tell me that if that's what I wanted, to buy a frame, strip it down, blah, blah.
    It was rude at least, and it wasn't the only time.
    I wasn't the only one that had that experience.

Peace and Long Rides...

mtbr member
    Yeah, I've talked to John a couple times. He's a very cool guy!

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    I've talked to John & Gerard.
    They both seemed like cool guys to me..

mtbr member
    John's very cool.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    OK. we all friends again?

mtbr member
    Who's we?

mtbr member
    I think you guys killed the Mountain Cycle Facebook page.
    Only two infinite things exist: the universe and stupidity. And, I am unsure of the universe
    - Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    It looks like they started over. Good thing I copied and saved everything. Should I repost it on the new page? That would be funny!

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    It looks like they started over. Good thing I copied and saved everything. Should I repost it on the new page? That would be funny!
    Can we start up our own mountain cycle page, stick all the content up there and we can keep it going. Hints and tips and info regarding parts and frames? I reckon that would be really cool. Maybe when people ask questions they can actually get answered...

mtbr member
    That might be infringing on the MC trademark. I guess we could call it Mountain Cycle Fan Page. That's a good idea. Get to it Donny!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast