G..
    mtbr member

Full Spares Listing

FINALLY!

I have posted ALL the known spares that MC had before it was shut down. This is the most comprehensive listing of spares currently in existence, so I hope it's of use to people trying to identify parts and the like. There are a few items in there I did not have the exact descriptions for, so if you know what they are, let me know and I'll fix it up. Check the listing here: Mountain Cycle Spare Parts
    ---
    Design Guy [SanAndreas 2.0, Zen II]

mtbr member
    PIC 344 are the DNA Shock Mounts and 355 is the Disc Brake Conversion for the SLiX that did not come with disc tabs.

mtbr member
    If Crosslake has this stuff, what are they waiting for? It's been months now.

Does anyone know who really owns MC now? I know one thing for sure, I am 100% loving my Santa Cruz. I should have purchased one years ago.

Bye bye Mountain Cycle, thanks for the good bikes and thanks for the fun and friends they provided. It was fun while it lasted!!!
    '96 San Andreas
    '12 Santa Cruz Nickel LT
    '08 KTM 530
    '12 Toyota FJ TT
    '05 MiniCooper S
    '95 Honda HB Si
    '71 Dino 246 GT

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Excellent list, if anything shows up on the bay at least they can be identified now...

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I'm looking for a shock eyelet bolt for my shockwave. Anyone got any ideas where i could get one?

75% Mountain cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn View Post
    If Crosslake has this stuff, what are they waiting for? It's been months now.

Does anyone know who really owns MC now? I know one thing for sure, I am 100% loving my Santa Cruz. I should have purchased one years ago.

Bye bye Mountain Cycle, thanks for the good bikes and thanks for the fun and friends they provided. It was fun while it lasted!!!
    I emailed Crosslake early summer 2012 and they said they only got complete frames. I assumed MC perhaps was just doing the just-in-time thing for spare parts.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Full Spares Listing

Disappointing as MC had stacks of spares and even older parts such as SA subframes and swing arms wherever the hell they've all gone to...

Get on to MOUNTAIN CYCLE FANCLUB!!! There are some spares being traded there as well as decals.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/mcfanclub/

I hope to make available a selection of newly machined dropouts for certain MC models too in the near future all going to plan...
    Last edited by donny70; 02-13-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    My Rides:
    Mountain Cycle San Andreas VPS
    Mountain Cycle Rumble Ltd.
    Mountain Cycle Battery
    GT STS-2 Carbon
    GT LTS

mtbr member
    '96 San Andreas
    '12 Santa Cruz Nickel LT
    '08 KTM 530
    '12 Toyota FJ TT
    '05 MiniCooper S