• 03-21-2012
    donny70
    Battery dropouts and keeping it real
    Battery dropouts.
    Where can I get 'em?

Also let's keep this forum and the Facebook page alive. Dislike the management not the bikes...

And lets get some more pics up.
    Also pilo.il sell dérailleur hangers for the 2000ish San Andreas. They fit a treat.

That is all, Woo hoo!!!!
  • 04-15-2012
    dytrdr5
    good luck, especially if they are the 12 mm drop out you are looking for. Unfortunately I own two batterys and last time I spoke with John they really had no intentions of making any more drop outs. I don't understand how a company has no spare parts for a 2 year old bike.
  • 12-13-2012
    Appalachian
    Just came across this old thread. I have a set of 12mm dropouts from a SA DNA. Anybody know if they are they same? They look to be.
    Also I have a shock cleat for a SA classic / Sin. I think a slack angle one too.
  • 12-21-2012
    JRA009
    DNA and BAttery are the same :) YES 12mm DNA dropouts will work !!!!!
  • 02-01-2013
    donny70
    Hey I'm still keen on the dropouts and the slack shock mount are popular too. Pm me with a price if you're keen to sell
  • 02-01-2013
    donny70
    Or just go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/mcfanclub/ for the shock mount too. It will definitely be wanted
  • 02-01-2013
    sammydog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by donny70 View Post
    Hey I'm still keen on the dropouts and the slack shock mount are popular too. Pm me with a price if you're keen to sell

I've got battery dropouts......attached to the frame I am trying to offload.