mtbr member
    May 2007

Yeah "new" fly team

So I've been bike hunting for awhile, keep checking ebay, etc. Came across some new/old stock motobecanes. Found a 2007 Fly Team for $800 and $40 shipping, used microsoft cash back to get ~$200 back, and paypal coupon for 10% off! Not bad for what will be under $600 all said and done!!! Can't wait to get it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    ~$600 for the Ti frame alone is a nice buy.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    It's the aluminum frame I'm pretty sure- but hey full XTR component bike for that I'm not complaining! Shipping today, will have next week.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Yea thats a really good deal even at 800 and im sure you would know if it was a Fly Ti unless the seller is just plain stupid good luck with it

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by xc2006
    Yea thats a really good deal even at 800 and im sure you would know if it was a Fly Ti unless the seller is just plain stupid good luck with it

There was no Fly Ti in 2007, unless I missed it.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Bike is here- first impressions I love it. My only "gripe"- when they packed it for shipping ziptied the bars too tight or something and that cause a nice little ding/scratch on the frame but nothing terrible. Other than that for a floor room bike I'm happy. Needs some minor adjusting. Need to go grab some pedals.