Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    hey everybody on here has said the geometry matches G2 but according to the chart posted in this thread the ETT is much shorter. Does anybody suspect the chart is wrong?

mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by NHMB View Post
    Im trying to sell my barely used 2012 WHITE point 4 for $650. Still, weird enough, no takers.
    (edit: zombie thread I know but I was just searching Gravity 29er for fun)

Is this sarcasm or am I missing something?

I picked up a "2013" 29Point4 for $699, only available in white. Now the website is showing it as a "2014," but everything seems to be the same, including size availability. The only thing that jumps out as different is the CaneCreek headset, but thats probably just me trying to find something (not home to check my bike, its probably the same). And the price is still $699..

So it makes sense why nobody would buy 2012 used when they can have 2013/2014 for $50 more (Even though now I have doubts as to the credibilty of any of the model years on BikesDirect. I bought mine December 30 or 31 I think, do they just change the year to say 2014 when the calendar says 2014?

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    The 29.4 at is currently a little cheaper than normal, but even with that in mind, $650 for a used one is overpriced. I'd say their model years are accurate for what's actually shipped and listed on the box. What's on the website for a specific model year isn't always what's in the box though. I bought a 29.2 that was supposed to come with a Dart3, but had an XC28TK. Basically the same fork, but new stock. I don't think BD updates their website specifications all that often.

czimborbryan
    Jan 2007
    I've been riding the Gravity 29point6 for two years now. Great bike and perfect handling for my style. I really enjoy the long wheel base for fast climbing. I ended up bending the rear triangle and they replaced the frame for free, just had to pay shipping. They said it was a frame defect. I love the bike, so if anyone is questioning it's validity, it's the real deal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3