mtbr member

Ti Framed Motobecane Stock

Anybody have any idea why the Ti framed Motos always seem to have a low stock? Also, when are the new 2012's going to be in stock? Looking to spend some money, but I can't if they aren't in stock.

Axe
    Custom User Title
    They come in batches and gone in a hurry. I think they run a mailing list to get a heads up.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumQrack View Post
    Anybody have any idea why the Ti framed Motos always seem to have a low stock? Also, when are the new 2012's going to be in stock? Looking to spend some money, but I can't if they aren't in stock.
    Because nobody else that I know of sells a decent Ti frame bike for close to, or less than that BD does. I heard they should get some more in stock soon but rumors are just that, rumors. Best thing to do is to sign up for the newsletter, and maybe shoot an email to sales dept at BD to see if they have an ETA on new stock. I hope you can wait for them to get in, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    The ridiculousness of cycling clothes increase exponentially in relation to the distance from your bicycle.

mtbr member
    I already get the newsletter. They haven't been in stock for quite a while. Trust me, I've checked. :-)