Thread: Sprtymama Love

mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Sprtymama Love

My forks (Rockshox Dart 2) were leaking and I went to the SRAM/Rockshox website to check on warranty. The warranty states that you have to take the forks back to the retailer that you bought the bike from. Well, I bought mine from ebay so I emailed sprtymama explaning my problem. She replied pretty quick and told me to send them to her so she can get SRAM to replace the forks. They are on their way to her now. I'll keep you guys updated on how long this takes. I'm just happy that there is full support from them after the sale.

Bushwacker
    That's good to hear. That would be nice if they send you a new fork. Better to have a new fork than a repaired old one.
    When I'm not windsurfing, I'm mountain biking

aka übermensch
    I had a similar issue with my 07 Fantom Comp DS. My issue was with my rear shock. I also bought my bike from sprtymama on ebay. I called SRAM when I discovered a problem and was told the same thing. I contacted sprtymama and sent my shock to her UPS. It took a few weeks to get it back, which was SRAM's issue since they rebuilt the shock for me. Be patient, sprtymama will get it back to you as soon as she receives it.
    08 Ibis Mojo SL
    09 Ibis Tranny SingleSpeed

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I just received my forks today from sprtymama. It has been alittle less than 2 weeks when I sent her my forks. I am very pleased and happy with this experience. I just wish she would have emailed me with updates but she made it up by sending me brand spankin' new Dart 3 forks with bosses installed. It has everything on it, crown race and starnut already installed! Just pop it on the bike and go! Overall I rate this a 9 out of 10 because one email would have made the difference. I did get worried, but now I am very pleased and I know she will be there when something else breaks down. Sprtymama I Love YOU!

Bushwacker
    I agree, A-, only because of the lack of contact. That's good to know.
    When I'm not windsurfing, I'm mountain biking