Long Distance MTB

Pedals Gravity DualStage Clipless/Platform

Has anyone experience with those pedals?
    I have tried to look for info on those and no luck.
    Are the SPD (two bolt)? Are they compatible with Shimano SH-51 cleat?

Also, is the 700HT stand over height measured at the minimum height of center of the top tube?

Thank you

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rimugu
    Has anyone experience with those pedals?
    I have tried to look for info on those and no luck.
    Are the SPD (two bolt)? Are they compatible with Shimano SH-51 cleat?

Also, is the 700HT stand over height measured at the minimum height of center of the top tube?

Thank you
    Yeah I have them. Unless you plan on clipping in all the time they arent very good because they spin around and youll be standing on the clips which isnt compfy.Theyre two bolt and should be compatible with your cleats but they come with cleats so you dont need your own. the 700HT is measured at the minimum, but if i were you id pay the extra like $50 or whatever it is and get the FantomTrail. Thats what i did and im very happy with it.

Long Distance MTB
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole91
    Yeah I have them. Unless you plan on clipping in all the time they arent very good because they spin around and youll be standing on the clips which isnt compfy.Theyre two bolt and should be compatible with your cleats but they come with cleats so you dont need your own. the 700HT is measured at the minimum, but if i were you id pay the extra like $50 or whatever it is and get the FantomTrail. Thats what i did and im very happy with it.
    Thanks for your help. It is not for me, but for a friend and she uses SH-51 for indoor spinning, changing cleats is not practical and if they are not compatible it may be better to change the pedals.

I also have a preference for the Fantom Trail, but it seems according to Motobecane that the 700HT stand over is measured (about 6 inches in front of seat post [about where you would stand]).