mtbr member

Need opinion on Motobecane Fantom29 Sport?

I just sold my 2012 GT Karakoram 3.0 29er Large from blueskycycling.com because it was way to big. Im only 5'6" inseam 30" and the Karakoram in large was a nut crusher. Im planning on getting the 15.5" fantom 29er for $399. By the looks of things parts seem to be the equivalent or better. So in your opinion, should i jump on the preorder deal for $399?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I believe the $399 deal was only good until yesterday. You might be able to grab it this morning if they haven't shut it down yet. I was pretty tempted by it- I couldn't compare it to your GT, but it does seem like a lot of bike for the price.
    09 Norco Fluid 2 | 10 Trek Fuel EX 8 | 12 Airborne Guardian

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I jumped in on the Fanton29er Sport after Airborne wouldn't waive their $75 shipping charge.
    I checked BD today and the "deal" has been extended until September. That's kind of a sneaky thing to do to drive up demand. Still, I can't wait to get mine.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Is this a better deal than the Dawes Haymaker 2900 for the same price? Both $399.

mtbr member
    I was gonna jump on the deal but wasnt feeling the matte black withbgreen rims. So i jumped on the diamondback overdrive clearance sale.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Those colored rims are awful. Sorry.