mtbr member
    Jun 2013

My second Motobecane is on its way

Bought my first moto 2 years ago and luv it, Crossbike with all Ultegra. The LBS that put it together was amazed at all the top notch componets. In 7 or so days I will be opening the box on my new Moto 29r, mtb, FS, Hyraulic Brakes, with Shimano XTR, and Shimano complete drive train. Have three bids so for to assemble it for me ranging from 50 to 65 to 165! at LBS's. Can't wait to use the hydraulic brakes. . . finally bike brakes that stop fast and can be feathered.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Congratulations! I've been thinking about getting that "Fantom 29 FS XTR 30spd" bike too. I'm riding a Gravity29.6 hardtail now, and looking to get my first FS bike.

There don't seem to be too many reviews on that bike. But everything I've found appears pretty positive.

Keep us posted on how you like it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Does anyone of the spec's on the Moto Fantom 29 FS XTR 30 spd Mtn Bike? I need to know the handle bar length.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I have been riding and racing that bike since last November. It has been a great bike. I would measure my bars for you, but I trimmed them slightly.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Well if you trimmed them then I probably don't have to be concerned about the bars being too small in length. Thx

mtbr member
    May 2013
    cactus1, how are things going with your new Fantom 29 FS XTR 30spd? Do you like the ride? Any problems with it? How was the handle bar length for you? Would you recommend it for the price? Thx

mtbr member
    Awesome... Motobecane's are addictive, somehow I have 3 now and just bought my daughter one.