mtbr member

Motobecane Gravity 27.5 SS

anyone have one? Trying to find out weight of this bike? Considering getting to try racing SS and thought this would be a good start with little investment. I have 2 other bikes from bikesdirect and love/race them both. Just hoping to get some feedback on this bike. Thanks in advance
    Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you have tasted it what do you really know? and then its too late.

mtbr member
    I have the Gravity 27Five 650b single speed rigid, I've had it for a little more than a month and made a few minor upgrades I knew I wanted to do before I got the bike.
    I put a carbon seat post with FIZIK Antares saddle, white lock on grips, white platform pedals, and nice fat Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires.
    The bike weighs 25.98 lbs.
    After these upgrades which was immediately I absolutely love the bike. I did a lot of research on this type of bike before buying and you can't find another bike with single speed, rigid steel fork, and 650b wheels and decent weight anywhere near this price. Hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Motobecane Gravity 27.5 SS-img_20130831_165247.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I bought one of these as a cheap beater. For the price I am very happy, out of the box (with cheap DB flat pedals) the bike weighed 27.5. I would not really think about racing this bike though because of weight.