Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 93 of 93
  1. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19
    I feel obliged to say that this is one sweet bike. The ride and feel are awesome. You won't be able to touch it for the price. No sirree. I've ridden a litespeed and this bike feels just as lively. I can't imagine that a moots rides any better.
    I don't care that the brand is Motobecane. I like the look of titanium and they covered it up waaaayyyyy too much. Moots understands this and sizes their stickers accordingly.
    I would be very pleased to leave it as is if the Motobecane sticker were half its size and they got rid of regrettable "FANTOM CROSS TEAM" + swoosh stripes on the top tube.
    To you bikesdirect guys, you would sell these out even faster if you toned the decals down...

  2. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Adim_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    723
    After seeing someone's KHS that they murdered out in another thread I am ready to debadge and paint my moto. It is not because I am ashamed of the brand. I just think the flat black looks hot. Besides that, my good friend and I have the exact same bike and we look kinda gay with matching everything.

  3. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Lule's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    474
    I'm with ya! I'm so tired everything black. The satin black looks good but scratches and rub marks have become a bit too plentiful. Trying to come up with something unique for the frame using Alsa Corp paints.

  4. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Slee_Stack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    504
    I built a 'murdered', all black bike once. Even down to the front derailleur and cassette. After I finished it, I sold it right after. Wasn't the look for me.

  5. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    23
    Could someone please get some pics? Thanks ahead of time!!

  6. #56
    29ering
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    155
    Well what did you guys do about the clearcoat over the decals? How come no one answered that question?

  7. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    11
    There is no clear coat over the decals. They scratch right off.

    Wanna buy one? Selling my L (20") frame.

  8. #58
    29ering
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    155
    how much? wait which frame u talkn about?

  9. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1

    Motobecane LeChampion Ti Remove Decals

    it's really easy to do with acetone. soak a paper towel with acetone. wrap it around the frame where the decal is. wrap that with plastic wrap so that the acetone doesn't dry up. let it soak for 10 min at least. longer the better. unwrap and wipe. decals will bubble and come off very easily. i had to repeat a few times to get it all off plus rub the stubborn bits off.

  10. #60
    KVW
    KVW is offline
    Law abiding citizen
    Reputation: KVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    510

    No good

    Just so everyone knows, per my email from bikesdirect a while back when asking about taking off my motobecane stickers will void your warranty.

    "http://motobecane.com/warranty/

    WARRANTY DETAILS:
    This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, components, removal of decals or any signs of bending/denting thereof. Bent or dented components, frame or fork would indicate abuse beyond the design of the bicycle"


    Can't say I'm the most thrilled about that.

    using the words "in its entirety" is the extra kick in the nuts. As in they have the right to not honor your warranty FOR YOUR ENTIRE bike including every component simply because you choose to "modify" the frame by removing your decals.
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

  11. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    54
    How structurally integral are these stickers?? Damn... Stickers shouldn't void the warranty if think. So does adding stickers extend the warranty then?

  12. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Lule's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by KVW View Post
    Just so everyone knows, per my email from bikesdirect a while back when asking about taking off my motobecane stickers will void your warranty.

    "http://motobecane.com/warranty/

    WARRANTY DETAILS:
    This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, components, removal of decals or any signs of bending/denting thereof. Bent or dented components, frame or fork would indicate abuse beyond the design of the bicycle"


    Can't say I'm the most thrilled about that.

    using the words "in its entirety" is the extra kick in the nuts. As in they have the right to not honor your warranty FOR YOUR ENTIRE bike including every component simply because you choose to "modify" the frame by removing your decals.
    Go ahead and take the stickers off. I doubt the warranty is enforceable under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. Removal of say, the sticker on the head tube, seat tube, or down tube, would not cause the fork, drivetrain, or wheelset to fail. The burden of proof would be upon the warrantor to show direct association of the sticker removal to the failure of a component. Paint maybe, but not components. Motobecane should brush up on U.S. law.

    -Lule

  13. #63
    KVW
    KVW is offline
    Law abiding citizen
    Reputation: KVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Lule View Post
    Go ahead and take the stickers off. I doubt the warranty is enforceable under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. Removal of say, the sticker on the head tube, seat tube, or down tube, would not cause the fork, drivetrain, or wheelset to fail. The burden of proof would be upon the warrantor to show direct association of the sticker removal to the failure of a component. Paint maybe, but not components. Motobecane should brush up on U.S. law.

    -Lule
    I'm aware of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. But since they state this clearly on their warranty information at the link provided, aren't you complying & in effect consenting to their terms beforehand before purchasing their product? Of course not everyone reads the fine print, but I could see their lawyers arguing such a thing. But the idea of not honoring your warranty if your other components fail due to removing the stickers on your frame is down right shady and preposterous!

    Also as far as the joke above about the structural integrity of the stickers, lol. Actually, there could be some related truth to it in certain scenarios. If their clear-coat is sprayed over the decals, you are in effect removing the clear-coat paint with the sticker. And If there's no paint underneath, you are exposing the raw metal to the environment allowing for faster corrosion. Of course that scenario doesn't apply to their titanium frames since it doesn't corrode and it's bare metal anyway,

    You also are trusting the end-user in its proper removal techniques and I'm sure they just want to put a blanket statement saying it's just not allowed instead of writing out all the details of such a thing. Nor would they want to encourage the removal of the decals because lets face it, those big ol obnoxious "MOTOBECANE" stickers is like a giant advertisement for their business wherever you go.

    Personally, I'll likely do it eventually anyway. And if my frame ever breaks due to manufacture defect, I'll attempt to warranty it anyway, stickers removed or not. If they refuse, well I'll just never purchase from them again.

    BTW, I'm not unhappy with my product. I love the bike I purchased from BD and am very satisfied. Don't take this as a bashing of the manufacture/vendor - I just am annoyed that I'll have to forfeit my "ONE HUNDRED YEARS - All frames made of Titanium", warranty simply because I want to remove the unsightly stickers from my bike. And everyone to have a fair warning.
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

  14. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7

    What about other decals?

    I just ordered a Fly Ti and want to go as decal-free as I can -- I think the whole thing will just look better in "stealth" (and there's a bunch o' logos aside from the frame). Has anyone tried removing them from the rims or shock? I'm guessing there's not much you can do about the tires...

  15. #65
    KVW
    KVW is offline
    Law abiding citizen
    Reputation: KVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by jefflash View Post
    I just ordered a Fly Ti and want to go as decal-free as I can -- I think the whole thing will just look better in "stealth" (and there's a bunch o' logos aside from the frame). Has anyone tried removing them from the rims or shock? I'm guessing there's not much you can do about the tires...
    I haven't tried taking off the decals from the fork but the rims were as easy as peeling a sticker off. Seriously, it was very uneventful - it didn't even leave a residue. Just grab it with a nail and pull away. By the way the fork stickers look, i'm willing to bet it would be similar. The frame decals however required acetone and bit of elbow grease.

    Personally, debadged, I think the bike looks 10x better.

    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

  16. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    I debadge everything I own. Cars, bikes, motorcycles whatever. Today I received my Fly 9357 and the only thing I'm bummed about is that I can't get under the clearcoat without having to respray the entire frame.

  17. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    why take the stickers off?

  18. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegs View Post
    why take the stickers off?
    I speak for myself but to me you can't beat the aesthetics of something debadged or destickered. Clean lines for me is where its at. I'm thinking back and I know I've done it to every bike I owned but yeah many of my cars, and other motored toys as well. Hell I don't even like graphic tees.

  19. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19
    I finally made the jump and removed the decals from my two motobecane titanium bikes. I first tried a rubber disk that attaches to a drill and that did work but made rub markings that I'd rather not have. I then tried the citristrip method suggested earlier in this thread and it worked great. Both bikes look perfect. There is a bit of ghosting but you wouldn't notice unless you looked closely.
    Keep in mind that there is no clear coat or paint on the frame so there were only decals to worry about. If your frame is painted or has a clear coat then you will have more variables to deal with.

  20. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation: manmythlegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    275
    If it isnt clear coated woah nelly are they really stuck on there. ((silver+ clear coat moto 300ht))

    The fork stickers peeled off as easily as a garbage pail kid. The frame ....definitely not.

    I actually like the branding but not a fan of the top tube sticker. Would love to remove and add a custom decal of my own there.

    Brings up a question...
    Ill assume theres no way to touch up paint the ones that are silver/clear coat ? I wont venture into power tool or scraping unless I know I can easily cover or clean up scuffs scratches.

  21. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by manmythlegend View Post
    If it isnt clear coated woah nelly are they really stuck on there. ((silver+ clear coat moto 300ht))

    The fork stickers peeled off as easily as a garbage pail kid. The frame ....definitely not.

    I actually like the branding but not a fan of the top tube sticker. Would love to remove and add a custom decal of my own there.

    Brings up a question...
    Ill assume theres no way to touch up paint the ones that are silver/clear coat ? I wont venture into power tool or scraping unless I know I can easily cover or clean up scuffs scratches.
    With paint/clearcoat, I would use a rubber pinstripe removal wheel (rubber wheel that attaches to a drill) to remove the decals (and clearcoat over them) and then I'd mask the area where you removed the decals and re-apply a layer of clearcoat.
    I am not a professional so no guarantees but that's how I'd do it if I were motivated to try given my current knowldege base. Good luck regardless...

  22. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Thatshowiroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,439
    [QUOTE=headspinner;7007112]Just put together my bike and not being a kid in elementary school, I too will be removing the BIG Motobecane advertisement. For assistance to those looking to remove the sticker, I haven't gotten to that point, but to give some light on how to remove the sticker glue that may remain, many of the comments I've read here I'm sure will work. One guaranteed way without having to go buy something you will only use for this one purpose, is to use what just about everyone has in there household. Been around for many, many years. it's WD-40.
    Just spray a moderate amount on a paper towel, and rub away. The glue will come off perfectly. Makes a great cleaning agent for stuff like this and has many other uses.
    An old saying...
    if it doesn't move and it should.. WD-40.
    If it moves and it shouldn't... Duct Tape.[/QUOTE

    Thread resurrection. I did a search and this thread came up. Tried everything to remove the sticker glue on my rims.

    WD-40 took the glue off like it was butter. Saved a lot of work.

  23. #73
    mtbr member
    Reputation: allthatisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim FtCO View Post
    Titanium is an absolutely *gorgeous* metal, functionally and aethestically... I took my decals off to let as much of that beautiful lustre and sheen come through.

    My experience with the Fly Team Ti, which took about 30 minutes, including set-time for the Citristrip, and which I did OUTSIDE (with a respirator, to boot - yes, I'm paranoid about this kind of stuff, even if the solvent is considered a "safer" product, whatever that means):

    Decals: Citristrip - which has a nice stays-where-you-put-it gel consistency, so unless you're sloppy, it's not going to be leaching all over the tubes and into places you absolutely don't want a highly effective solvent getting into. Follow the label directions, and the decals will wipe right off without the need for any abrasion or (yikes!) scraping. If you do the removal with the cables/housings/hoses still on, make sure you mask or, better yet, simply don't get the Citristrip on the housings as it will soften/dissolve them. You may need to repeat the application of Citristrip once or twice, depending on how thick you make each application and how long you leave it on to dissolve. To remove the "ghosting" of the letters that might persist after the macro removal, dab some Citristrip on a soft rag and keep rubbing the outlines with even pressure in a circular motion.

    Head tube badge: Blow a hairdryer on the headbadge so it loosens up the adhesive, and, when sufficiently soft/loosened, pull it off. You may need to "tease" the badge off, by which I mean you lift the badge off a little at a time, apply heat, lift, apply heat, lift, etc. Be careful to not burn yourself as the headbadge and surrounding area will get very hot. Any adhesive gum remaining on the headtube after removal of the badge can be removed with Citristrip, Goo-Gone, or similar solvents.

    To deactivate Citristrip residue and for general cleanup, soak a rag with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and wipe down areas that were in contact with the Citristrip.

    Separate but related: I wash my bikes with Ice Wax (or is Ice Wash? - I think Armor All makes it) car wash. Bought the big jug at Costco. I find it works great at removing dirt and grime with its detergency, and the protective thin wax it leaves behind makes the bikes (esp the Fly Ti) sparkle, and must help to slough off mud, grime, and sweat, certainly make subsequent washings more effective. However, it will not re-lube the chain, derailleur, sliders, and pivots for you, and it will not prevent damage done by a pressure washer used incorrectly, so all the other do's and don't-do's associated with prudent bicycle cleaning and upkeep still apply.
    I just wanted to post a follow-up and some credit to Jim FtCO. I used the above mentioned method with awesome results. Some have stated that there is a clear coat over the polished frame... I'm reasonably certain that this is incorrect. I think the Motobecane decals both on the top tube, and seatpost tube, as well as the Fly Team decal, are all heavy duty paint or something similar to what you would apply to a model plane (for those who used to do that like me). Jim's method of using the Citristrip worked wonderfully. I applied a liberal amount to the small Moto sticker, waited about 30 minutes, and brushed it with a medium bristled toothbrush. It needed more time, but was starting to flake. I would say the optimal amount of time realistically is 2 hours. At that point, you won't have to do a follow up application, as was the case with my Fly Team sticker. Apply liberally, wait 2 hours, brush it off, wipe clean, then wipe it totally with an alcohol soaked towel. Be sure to mask off all the cables and hydro hoses. No ghosting at all! I'll post a picture or two when I'm able later this week.

  24. #74
    dvn
    dvn is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    710
    I just picked up the Fly Team titanium frame and fork. I would love to de-badge it. Can anyone confirm that the newer models are not clear coated. It certainly doesn't seem to be as it is very susceptible to oil marks from your hands. That suggests, at least to me, that it is bare metal. Any input would be appreciated.
    Moto Sticker removal methods?-img_20140502_125544_159.jpg
    "Either way it doesn't really matter, I just got back from a bike ride."
    > dbhammercycle

  25. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: allthatisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    156
    Your's looks like the pre-tapered head tube version, which is the older style. Just put some Citri-Strip on it, leave it for an hour or more, and use an old toothbrush to rub them right off. There's no clear coat, it's just brushed and polished.

  26. #76
    dvn
    dvn is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by allthatisman View Post
    Your's looks like the pre-tapered head tube version, which is the older style. Just put some Citri-Strip on it, leave it for an hour or more, and use an old toothbrush to rub them right off. There's no clear coat, it's just brushed and polished.
    Great. I'll give it a whirl. Thanks.
    "Either way it doesn't really matter, I just got back from a bike ride."
    > dbhammercycle

  27. #77
    dvn
    dvn is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    710
    So I just tried the Citristrip. I tried it on the small Motobecane emblem on the seat tube. I let it sit for 1 hour and nothing! It didn't even soften the emblem. Apparently it needs to be on longer but I thought it would at least have some effect. Suggestions?

    EDIT: Leave the Citristrip on for at least 24 hours. The decals practically fall off at that point. Came out great. Pics to follow.
    Last edited by dvn; 05-13-2014 at 03:57 AM.
    "Either way it doesn't really matter, I just got back from a bike ride."
    > dbhammercycle

  28. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation: metalaficionado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by dvn View Post
    So I just tried the Citristrip. I tried it on the small Motobecane emblem on the seat tube. I let it sit for 1 hour and nothing! It didn't even soften the emblem. Apparently it needs to be on longer but I thought it would at least have some effect. Suggestions?

    EDIT: Leave the Citristrip on for at least 24 hours. The decals practically fall off at that point. Came out great. Pics to follow.
    Do you have the pictures?

    I also heard blow dryer works well too?

  29. #79
    dvn
    dvn is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    710
    Blow dryer won't work. Be patient with the Citristip. It may take a couple applications of at least 24 hours but it works great.

    Moto Sticker removal methods?-img_20140506_184425_303.jpg

    Moto Sticker removal methods?-img_20140513_112343_427-1024x577-.jpg
    "Either way it doesn't really matter, I just got back from a bike ride."
    > dbhammercycle

  30. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation: metalaficionado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by dvn View Post
    Blow dryer won't work. Be patient with the Citristip. It may take a couple applications of at least 24 hours but it works great.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140506_184425_303.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	996219

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140513_112343_427 (1024x577).jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	996221
    That's a gorgeous bike now. Man those stickers look so nasty, I am not ashamed of MOTO just the aesthetics. I can't wait to do mine. Thanks so much.

  31. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    I only removed the top tube sticker since it was the biggest offender - don't mind the Motobecane logo.
    I used Goo Off and it was as painless as it gets - a matter of seconds. I squirted it on a piece of a paper towel and rubbed it away - that's it. I thought that the sticker left some minimal ghosting from less UV exposure underneath, but after a couple of weeks it wasn't there anymore.


    A month later I also removed the small round Motobecane decal from the seat tube (still in the attached photo.)


    I think it looks much cleaner now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto Sticker removal methods?-photo.jpg  


  32. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sml-2727's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,055
    Brake cleaner always works for me.
    2016 Scott Scale 710 Plus
    2016 Specialized Stumpjumper Carbon Comp

  33. #83
    MidnightBroomstickCowboy
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Moto stickers are on and stayin. Awwww don't like my Moto? Haters gonna hate. Haters gonna buy $3k Brands yet ride the same speed and skill as me. Haters gonna smirk. Haters gonna put another $500 in to outerwear. Hater's bike was built in the same ****ing factory by the same poor Koreans or Chinese. Haters ain't gonna buy you a bike. Haters gonna get all up in your business judging income levels and priorities in your face or behind your back. Haters gonna be good at biking but not know **** about raising kids or anything else shy of whiping their ass. Haters gonna wonder why you didn't fork out the other $1000 for a bike from their shop. Haters gonna be *****. Haters gonna hate, oh I mentioned that already.

    "Yah I own a Motobecane fat bike, the drop out design's ****ed up and the stock cranks blew out after hundred miles. Be cool and I'll offer a beer. Wanna race?"
    "As a true patriotic American, I blindly follow what my elected leaders tell me." - Jack English

  34. #84
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sml-2727's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by homeslice View Post
    Moto stickers are on and stayin. Awwww don't like my Moto? Haters gonna hate. Haters gonna buy $3k Brands yet ride the same speed and skill as me. Haters gonna smirk. Haters gonna put another $500 in to outerwear. Hater's bike was built in the same ****ing factory by the same poor Koreans or Chinese. Haters ain't gonna buy you a bike. Haters gonna get all up in your business judging income levels and priorities in your face or behind your back. Haters gonna be good at biking but not know **** about raising kids or anything else shy of whiping their ass. Haters gonna wonder why you didn't fork out the other $1000 for a bike from their shop. Haters gonna be *****. Haters gonna hate, oh I mentioned that already.

    "Yah I own a Motobecane fat bike, the drop out design's ****ed up and the stock cranks blew out after hundred miles. Be cool and I'll offer a beer. Wanna race?"
    What the?

  35. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by deadsync View Post
    I only removed the top tube sticker since it was the biggest offender - don't mind the Motobecane logo.
    I used Goo Off and it was as painless as it gets - a matter of seconds. I squirted it on a piece of a paper towel and rubbed it away - that's it. I thought that the sticker left some minimal ghosting from less UV exposure underneath, but after a couple of weeks it wasn't there anymore.


    A month later I also removed the small round Motobecane decal from the seat tube (still in the attached photo.)


    I think it looks much cleaner now.
    You mean Goof Off? I'm using Citristrip as we speak - the first 24 hrs has gone by and the labels only partially came off. Trying a second application now and am going to leave it on for a couple of days. Any harm in that?

  36. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    159
    It usually dries up after that long. I found better results after a few hours only. 2 applications.

  37. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    Goof Off, of course - wipes off easy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto Sticker removal methods?-___goofphoto.jpg  


  38. #88
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    159
    Sure it wipes off easy, but it doesn't take off the logo paint with it.

    How many hours you spend sanding/polishing there? Right tool for the job.

    Goof off takes 10x more energy, I tried.

  39. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    it was very quick, squirted some Goof Off on a napkin and rubbed the sticker off. It wasn't instant, of course, it did take a few wipes with a little force, but never the less it was fast - a minute or so for one side of the top tube. I also removed ugly Ritcheys logos from the handlebar using the same technique.

  40. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by kpfeif View Post
    Keep in mind I think it voids the warranty to remove the decals...
    Describe this warranty please! lifetime on frame or?

  41. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    88
    http://www.motobecane.com/warranty/

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

  42. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    Thanks for that, wow nice warranty

  43. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    72
    "Motobecane USA has quality control that almost completely eliminates defects"

    I had to kind of chuckle at that after reading through robn30's experience with the fly TI frame. Not that I think robn30's frame was a normal occurrence with Motobecane frames but it obviously goes against the "almost completely eliminates defects" statement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •