mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Moto Fly Titainum Team frame available - Interested?

Ok - so here's my story - I ordered and recieved 3 weeks ago the coveted Fly Ti and it's beautiful. But the problem was that it was a bit too small even though all of my measurements point me to the 16" - I had 2 expert opinions from 2 local LBS and they both recommended tha 18" since the top tube on the 16" is a bit small. Bikesdirect customer service was great and they offered to have me return it but in the meantime they SOLDOUT on the 18" Fly Team. I just ordered from a friend in Taiwan an 18" Titainum frame and my local LBS will be building this new frame on 10/09 or 10/13 from all the parts on the 16" Fly - So - I have available a 16" Moto Fly Titainum Team frame. Bike was ridden 2x and the frame is flawless - with this frame the WCS Seatopst is included. If anyone is interested in this Fly Ti 16" frame and seatpost please give me a shout. Frame will be available on 10/12 or thereabouts - my email is dkchips@aol.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Man did Bikesdirect blow through that inventory!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bends But Doesn't Break
    Man did Bikesdirect blow through that inventory!
    I took my new 18" Fly Ti for a first long ride today - and I really like this bike. I did not buy Fly before as I was concerned about lightweight frame and old SiD. The new SiD and titanium is just what was needed. I wish the used the "team" version of SiD though.

Now I need to finish setting up my new 07 Kona Coiler Deluxe, with 08 Wotan, and XT mix off Eba. Two new bikes - nice to spoil yourself every now and on..